• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVN Winter Brawl 6 | Fighting game tournament | 2012 February 18-19

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I LOVE YOU ART

9HsFX.png

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Shoutouts to blanka

edit : "neogaf is full of people thinking they're part of the gaming industry when they're slaving away at QA. hthneogaf is full of people thinking they're part of the gaming industry when they're slaving away at QA. "

Sick burn.

Dahbomb

WTF ChrisG playing Marvel match and it's not being streamed!

SMH

We probably missed some ChrisG vs Justin Wong godliness.

sleepykyo

hahaha.

asian blood = automagically good at fighting games?

I find it amazing that Arturo is asking if he is tainted because he doesn't have asian blood.
And Chris Hu is like I mean top players.

Between this and no good Seths on the East Coast, Chris Hu is throwing out so many unintentional insults.

Dahbomb

Are they seriously doing grand finals of Marvel teams off stream?
I don't know but the stream is being held up because ChrisG is playing his Marvel match and his SSF4 match is up too. It has to be a top 8 match because when SSF4 was turned on Marvel was almost done setting up the top 8.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Earlier art said he did not write the article. Now he is saying he wrote the article. Stay free son. Stay free.

micah

I find it amazing that Arturo is asking if he is tainted because he doesn't have asian blood.
And Chris Hu is like I mean top players.

Between this and no good Seths on the East Coast, Chris Hu is throwing out so many unintentional insults.

It's hilarious that he doesn't realize it.

Shoutouts to blanka

edit : "neogaf is full of people thinking they're part of the gaming industry when they're slaving away at QA. hthneogaf is full of people thinking they're part of the gaming industry when they're slaving away at QA. "

Sick burn.

That came from the chat? I knew the chat hated Neogaf but not on those levels.

Top Bottom