• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVN Winter Brawl 6 | Fighting game tournament | 2012 February 18-19

Shoutouts to blanka

edit : "neogaf is full of people thinking they're part of the gaming industry when they're slaving away at QA. hthneogaf is full of people thinking they're part of the gaming industry when they're slaving away at QA. "

Sick burn.

Sounds like someone who had an acct. suicide and joined the wasting your life crew.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Chris seriously . This is some straight to catch a predator ish. Art told you she was 16.

yes i know its jebailey

Gomu Gomu

gGGOD.png

Bwaaaaaaahahahahaahahaha
KuGsj.gif

Justin tweeted like an hour ago that he was already in winners finals in Marvel teams. That might be close to done.

It's really annoying that they switched to AE as it was holding up the Marvel bracket then they decided to have most of the Marvel top 8 off stream.

svegis

The player cam kind of makes me think of what armshouse did for WGC earlier, "Le Salt cam" after people lost. Loving Hu's commentary of it!

Dahbomb

Top 8 for Marvel going on in the background. I believe this is grand finals for SSF4 and Marvel remainder top 8 after this.

Duxxy3

Has this el fuerte won a single match today?

Top 8 for Marvel going on in the background. I believe this is grand finals for SSF4 and Marvel remainder top 8 after this.

Only 6 teams left according to SRK.

Top Bottom