• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hakoom finally did it... level 100 on PSN

Hakoom

Then Congrats, and I'm sorry for doubting you.

ما كان قصدي اكذبك، بس لانه واحد هم يجمع تروفيز قالي انه اخوك و ولد عمك يساعدونك
الظاهر قصده coop و اونلاين

;b

لا عادي حبيبي
احنا اوادم او دايما نخطا
بس دايما لا اتصدق حجي الناس اله اذا عندك دليل
ماعندي اخو هههه

Lé Blade Runner;93736779 said:
Sorry for this personal inquiry, and you don't have to answer of course, but I can't help myself... How can you be married even though you have played 10-30 hours per day ( or per your wake-sleep cycle ) for the past five years? How do you spend that much time gaming and still maintain your marriage? Or does your wife game hardcore also? Just curious.

i will asnwer
i got married 1 week ago
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...7424560580.400571.361497360579&type=1&theater

my wife accepted me as iam and she games too and has her own profile with over 200 plats.. we agreed that none are going to help boost profiles..
she just helps me with german games as in translating the menus and game data

This must be a typo. 30+h a day? Do you have a time machine or something?

my day is when i wake up and sleep
i dont use the 24h clock
my day could be 5h or 50h..

Yeah, shit like this confuses the fuck out of me. I know Trophies can be hacked very easily, but i don't want to label him or others as a cheater. But how can you possibly Platinum 600+ games? Don't most games take 20-50hrs to Platinum?

Either way congrats i guess. lol

i would of been a hacker if i played 1 or 2 years ago.. which isnt possible to hit 600 plats

i have been gaming since 2008.. thats 5.4 years of trophy hunting

30k trophies is insane. How many times have you found yourself grinding through a game despite absolutely hating it? Is the platinum at the end always enough motivation or incentive to play the shitty games? Are there any you've given up on?

Hakoom

30k trophies is insane. How many times have you found yourself grinding through a game despite absolutely hating it? Is the platinum at the end always enough motivation or incentive to play the shitty games? Are there any you've given up on?

alot of times i have played games that made me nearly commit suicide like kane and lynch 2 naughtybear etc..

i do not enjoy the game but i only collect the trophies which give me the satisfaction...
good games like uncharted tlou etc are another story though.. would play them even if they didnt have trophies

Nestunt

can anyone convert that to Gamerscore points for me, in order to have a clue of how long does it take in hours played? :D

لا عادي حبيبي
احنا اوادم او دايما نخطا
بس دايما لا اتصدق حجي الناس اله اذا عندك دليل
ماعندي اخو هههه

i will asnwer
i got married 1 week ago
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...7424560580.400571.361497360579&type=1&theater

my wife accepted me as iam and she games too and has her own profile with over 200 plats.. we agreed that none are going to help boost profiles..
she just helps me with german games as in translating the menus and game data

my day is when i wake up and sleep
i dont use the 24h clock
my day could be 5h or 50h..

i would of been a hacker if i played 1 or 2 years ago.. which isnt possible to hit 600 plats

Ah, that's great, then! Congratulations on getting married, and having such a supportive wife. Those, I feel, are the truly important things in life. Gaming is just gravy. :)

Despera

Banned
alot of times i have played games that made me nearly commit suicide like kane and lynch 2 naughtybear etc..

i do not enjoy the game but i only collect the trophies which give me the satisfaction...
good games like uncharted tlou etc are another story though.. would play them even if they didnt have trophies
100%ing a game I'm not actually enjoying seems so damn bizarre to me :p

المهم مبروك عليك أخوي و الى الأمام :]

Blizzje

I always wonder when I read these kinds of things: do you have a job, Hakoom? How can you combine a working life with playing more than 4 hours a day?

I'm not judging if you don't have a job btw, do what you like!

AAK

I guess it's time to retire huh?

Mubarak regardless on your accomplishments man.

With the amount of games you've played and knowledge you have about trophies... I think you can really go into the gaming industry as a tester and work your way up. I think you can offer a lot to developers about game design and what makes certain sequences fun or not fun. Do you plan on doing this?

Majmun

Well, congrats on your marriage.

Pretty awesome when your partner shares the same hobby. My gf hates videogames ;_;

Hakoom, I have two questions for you.

1. When will you stop playing for trophies? Or do you intend to go on as long as you can?

2. What if one day someone beat you on the leaderboard to first place. How would you feel? Would you try to reclaim the number one position?

hohoXD123

i been playing since 2008 around 1990 days 5.4 years to be exact !

i got invited by sony to attend the ps4 event but sadly i couldnt get a visa approval in time :(
so i missed the chance to squeeze his cheeks :p

thats not the point

you can place any link on your profile aslong as its clean..
why remove psntl? just psntl.. every other link is allowed except for psntl..

go creat a new acc and add it to psnp.. then add psntl in the account comment.. it wil be auto removed..
thats childish..
if he didnt want links he could of added that in his terms.. or asked e to remove it..
go click on other profiles.. they have links but he never removed them
Damn, that must have been frustrating. Oh well, I'm sure the opportunity will arise again!

I always wonder when I read these kinds of things: do you have a job, Hakoom? How can you combine a working life with playing more than 4 hours a day?

Well he said he makes a living off of selling plats.

PBF067-Better_Luck.gif

Apdiddy

I always look at Hakoom's profile when I try to get Platinums for games although I will never get near his level. Congrats on getting lvl100 Hakoom....

Flandy

How would that work? A silver trophy can have multiple amounts of gamerscore equivalents, for example.

Maybe a database where it takes the trophies you currently have and checks how much GS each individual trophy is worth on xbox and then adds them up? No idea how it would work but that's all I can think of.

Hakoom

i get money from youtube/mysite/trophyservice

Will you do the same for the PS4?

Will you start from scratch?

ps3 ps4 psvita share the same profile

1475857_10153585023430580_1639893482_n.jpg

I guess it's time to retire huh?

Mubarak regardless on your accomplishments man.

With the amount of games you've played and knowledge you have about trophies... I think you can really go into the gaming industry as a tester and work your way up. I think you can offer a lot to developers about game design and what makes certain sequences fun or not fun. Do you plan on doing this?

retire is for the weak :p
i wil continue playing
i know what you mean but sadly i dont think devs need me since they never spoke to me about anything..

Hakoom, I have two questions for you.

1. When will you stop playing for trophies? Or do you intend to go on as long as you can?

2. What if one day someone beat you on the leaderboard to first place. How would you feel? Would you try to reclaim the number one position?

i wont stop i wil keep going

i had hackers beat me..
normal people can never beat me.. i beleive in myself and i know this day can never come
i have been #1 since 2009 i fell to #2 for 1 week ( by roughdawg4) but thats because he had few ppl help him .. but i regained that position back in 1 or 2 weeks tops

the only way i wil drop is against hackers and teams
but if i drop i gues its fine.. i had my share of being #1 for 5 years and many gamers knwo me worldwide :)

Ha, I platinumed Into the Nexus and he hasn't. Get on my level

u mean ratchet and clank? i have the plat
http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Hakoom/ratchet-clank-into-the-nexus-ps3-psvita
Congrats!

Are you going to take that badass Helghast costume to any conventions? :p

thanks
i will in my country only..
cant export this it weighs 20kg (50lb)

And how does one actually sell a platinum?
Gain the login/password from someone, play the game till completion and hand the account back at which point the person changes the login details?

i wil not discuss this here i think its against the rules
but what you said is true

Someone should really make a Gamerscore to PSN Trophy level converter. I'm like halfway into level 13 on PSN.

plats alone = 611000 GS
dlc+ psn games will add another 200~300k
i gues iam between 800~900+K GS

Atolm

Congratulations if you're doing this by yourself then.

I have 67 platinums right (in 30 months) now and I think I spend much more time playing than the average gamer...I can't even begin to imagine how it is for you.

Majine

Banned
Maybe a database where it takes the trophies you currently have and checks how much GS each individual trophy is worth on xbox and then adds them up? No idea how it would work but that's all I can think of.

Well, then you have PS exclusives. But now that I think of it, each trophy does have a hidden value data that is unseen to users, right?

entremet

People actually buy trophies?! Lol.

But congrats, brother. Can't hate if someone is able to make money doing something legit and something he loves as well.

That's still 60 Platinums a year which is pretty crazy. But if you're literally doing nothing but playing games then i guess it makes sense. 2-3 Platinums a month is doable if dedicated.

Satchel

Banned
100%ing a game I'm not actually enjoying seems so damn bizarre to me :p

المهم مبروك عليك أخوي و الى الأمام :]

I know the feels.

I platinumed Heavy Rain. So painful.

Hakoom

People actually buy trophies?! Lol.

But congrats, brother. Can't hate if someone is able to make money doing something legit and something he loves as well.

i had to do something to stay #1 or else i would of droped..

what i mean is i had to get income aka $
so i had to sell trophies to be able to buy those expensive japanese games
these are the games which iam talking about
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...52786870845580_719271898_n.jpg&size=2048,1455

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd....720/1385814_10153306549315580_742975279_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...3572812075580_1929587348_n.jpg&size=1837,1997

Time to invest in an Xbox I guess

no way ;x
Sony <3 ONLY

Just checked your website, are you really charging people over $1000 to plat some peoples games for them?

and i just checked ferari costs over 300k :eek: lol

i had 3 ppl buy ninja gaiden of me
but iam not here to discuss business

That's still 60 Platinums a year which is pretty crazy. But if you're literally doing nothing but playing games then i guess it makes sense. 2-3 Platinums a month is doable if dedicated.

i average 100 plats a years

Wait, you Platinumed 600 in Nov and already have 611? How the hell do you get 11 so fast? Crazy.

japanese games are easy to obtain
check the name of plats i got you wil see how easy and fast they are..
some are only 2h while others 10h

Hakoom, I have two more questions for you.

1. Do you wear glasses? Since you play for long hours everyday. Do you not get sore eyes, eyes strain etc? Do you ever feel like your eyes need a break from the TV? Are you worried about your eyes condition?

2. Sometimes when I play for hours, I feel I had enough for the session and I cannot play anymore. I just can't. How do you overcome this? Or is it all natural for you? Do you not ever get sick of playing?

dakun

wow that's incredible.. i have the kind of personality that would WANT to get platinums for all the games i have but never have the patience or will to do it in the end.. (except for some games i really like or are easy enough)

does getting a Platinum Trophy even feel like an achievement anymore?? I'm happy if i get golds every once in a while.

Hakoom

Hakoom, I have two more questions for you.

1. Do you wear glasses? Since you play for long hours everyday. Do you not get sore eyes, eyes strain etc? Do you ever feel like your eyes need a break from the TV? Are you worried about your eyes condition?

2. Sometimes when I play for hours, I feel I had enough for the session and I cannot play anymore. I just can't. How do you overcome this? Or is it all natural for you? Do you not ever get sick of playing?

nope i dont wear glases
i do not beleive in tv damaging a persons eyes.. unles he sits 1cm close to it

my eyes do not hurt me or anything even when i play for long hours..
they only hurt when i need to sleep

i get bored sometimes and thats when i swap games to refresh my mood..
if i am realy bored or exausted then i just go and do something else like watch a tv series or anime

Top Bottom