• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hakoom finally did it... level 100 on PSN

BTHR Zero X

It is more then a double list, this is going across 3-5 games at a time being played at once there is no way you are playing 3-5 systems at once yourself. Not when the requirements for the trophies do not match up.

I was doubting it myself when I read on other forums saying certain time stamps did not match. But after going through 130+ Pages of the 618 on PSNT.com its clear to see this whole one man thing is not the truth.

This was a team effort plain and simple.

Hakoom

It is more then a double list, this is going across 3-5 games at a time being played at once there is no way you are playing 3-5 systems at once yourself. Not when the requirements for the trophies do not match up.

I was doubting it myself when I read on other forums saying certain time stamps did not match. But after going through 130+ Pages of the 618 on PSNT.com its clear to see this whole one man thing is not the truth.

This was a team effort plain and simple.

it is up to you if you want to beleive it or not :)
i dont realy care if other sites show those time stamps of 2 or 3 games bieng played so shortly together

i know myself iam 1 person and as i stated before i have ppl coming over to my place trying out games sometimes or playing coop or just for fun and it might of clashed with 2 or 3 games...
but i never gave games to other ppl to play for me

BTHR Zero X

This isn't just other sites you can also view this when looking at your profile via Sony's Site, these clashing games are happening less then seconds apart not even minutes in a lot of cases.

Unless you are playing 5 systems at once its nothing going to happen, unless other have the same account ruining on different games at once that is fact.

Your own timestamps give that away clearly, and if others took the time I did to dig and see this they'll see I and so many others are right on this.

Claim to be one man as much as you want, but this is perfectly clear this is a team effort, while it is still impressive it is not worth the fuse that everyone is making.

beast786

Wow, congrats man. You should be treated like a king here.

Do you enjoy it now?
What's your fav game to platinum?
Game you hated while platinum?

your opinion on ps4 and how to make it better

Hakoom

This isn't just other sites you can also view this when looking at your profile via Sony's Site, these clashing games are happening less then seconds apart not even minutes in a lot of cases.

Unless you are playing 5 systems at once its nothing going to happen, unless other have the same account ruining on different games at once that is fact.

Your own timestamps give that away clearly, and if others took the time I did to dig and see this they'll see I and so many others are right on this.

Claim to be one man as much as you want, but this is perfectly clear this is a team effort, while it is still impressive it is not worth the fuse that everyone is making.

up to you to beleive :)
i know what i played and what ive done
timestamps do not prove i have others playing.. they could prove hacks only.. but not others playing because i know i would never let another person log on my acc

is it a problem if someone comes over to my place and then i hand him the joystick and tel him you can play abit?

Wow, congrats man. You should be treated like a king here.

Do you enjoy it now?
What's your fav game to platinum?
Game you hated while platinum?

your opinion on ps4 and how to make it better

i do not seek godly or king treatment..
iam a gamer like everyone else
and everyone should be treated equaly

fav game was TLOU worst was KANe lync 2

ps4 is epic but it needs alot of additional things aded like logins and outs for friends + pausing downloads and more system activations

mekes

I'm rocking a level 12 on PSN. I feel like I've been on level 12 forever but it must be a good year.

I have just 1 platinum trophy which I earned just a few days ago on Resogun whilst I have 900 odd bronze trophies and just 21 gold.

Congrats Hakoom :)

Hakoom

Most difficult single trophy you ever achieved? (Don't include platinums, just the most difficult bronze, silver, or gold trophy)

capcom arcade cabinet (gun smoke) hardest silver and gold
bronze i cant remember
plat ninja gaiden 2/3

I'm rocking a level 12 on PSN. I feel like I've been on level 12 forever but it must be a good year.

I have just 1 platinum trophy which I earned just a few days ago on Resogun whilst I have 900 odd bronze trophies and just 21 gold.

Congrats Hakoom :)

nice !
and thanks :)

Same here, but I have ten platinums.

Hakoom, be a man and platinum Star Ocean: The Last Hope International.

i have harder games than star ocean
and while i play star ocean i can get 100 other plats
iam a trophy hunter and quantity>quality this time around
although i have alot of quality plats

http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Hakoom#games

I have to congratulate your resolve. I chased trophies for about a year and got burned out around level 21. Hit level 24 recently and didn't even notice, my buddy had said oh you hit 24 before I figured it out.

Demetrius

Neo Member
to answer few people

i won the helghan costume
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw_ai3hy-dU

i make a living out of this
this is how i live.. i aint selling crack.. just virtual icons :p

big thanks to you too for the support :)

iam 1 guy

false

psnp is the dirtiest site

he removed me from his site because i exposed him
http://hakoom.net/psnp-the-corrupted-website/

i didnt ask to be removed he just did it after i owned him publicly
his site is coded by hackers..

psntl is the cleanest trophy site to date and the guy behind it is a proffesional programmer

Really?
Lx54R.png

hVm4V.png

uNLhC.png

He published these screenshots on his site.

Hakoom

Really?

that is before in 2012.. look at the date
i asked to be removed because he never removed any hackers..
AND asked him to put me back when he decided to remove hackers

as stated in this screen shot back in 2012
uNLhC.png

when u decide to make a legit leaderboard i want to be back...
the reason i spoke to him rudly too was because he replied to me in an assy way :)
he didnt post that lol his replies

btw ask sly.. who coded the new sony trophies on his site ;)
it was a hacker :) and we know the guy too but i wont post the name here..
psnp is coded by hackers and the proof was warfigher being on it for over 5 months.. and now the new guy removed from dirty to clean because he hid his hacks.. but on psntl you can see the games :)

i never asked to be removed from psnp..
yes i did back in 2012 but i also said you are welcome to put me back when u decide to have a clean leaderboard !
we are nearly in 2014 and he removed me NOW not in 2012 ;)
sly shot himself in the foot with those photos
his loss for removing me now.. when people want my name they go to psntl and not psnp .. his loss :)

edit:
on a side note
if you saw psnp and ygc back in 2012 it was a disaster with all these hackers on the top 10 and me being squished in between :)
any top trophy hunter would feel bad and wants to be removed..
i sent the same msg to YGC and they removed me back in 2012 but placed me back in 2013 i think or at the end of 2012 when they decided to deal with hackers..
i respect ther decision :)
but PSNP on the other hand is trying to dig his way out of the Hakoom removing problem and he will fail more.. ;)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Top Bottom