• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Half Life 2 Collector's Edition = $79.99

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Yeah, really. Some people complain about the lack of collector's editions in the US, and then one does come out and the reaction is this?

Espio

Pretty irrelevant thread considering no-one knows what the collectors edition comes with. But hey, everyone seems to like a good Half Life 2 bitch-fest around here.

fenekku-gitsune said:
Yeah, really. Some people complain about the lack of collector's editions in the US, and then one does come out and the reaction is this?

Well it kinda sucks when Half Life 2 is going to be $30 more for the collector's editon and Halo 2 is only $5 more.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Well Half Life has a much bigger userbase than Halo, so putting it at an extra cost isn't really gonna matter since people will still buy it

miyuru

StrikerObi said:
Well it kinda sucks when Half Life 2 is going to be $30 more for the collector's editon and Halo 2 is only $5 more.

Bitch bitch bitch. How much was WC3 collector's edition?

If you guys don't want to pay the extra, how about you don't buy it! :eek:

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
If I buy the collectors edition do I get retroactive ownership to the original release date?

miyuru

whitechocolatespaceegg said:
WC3 collectors edition came with alot of shit.

And you know how much shit comes with HL2, lol.

*sigh*, JUNIOR MEMBER!

(haha I don't mean it, but I love how I can say it now! :p)

miyuru said:
Bitch bitch bitch. How much was WC3 collector's edition?

If you guys don't want to pay the extra, how about you don't buy it! :eek:

Well if the Half Life 2 Collector's Edition is as good as the WC3 one then I think the $30 just might be justified. WC3 came with a huge art book, DVD with the cinematics, soundtrack, and a signed manual, all in a huge box.

I don't remember the price, but I don't think it was $30 more than the regular.

Pfft, I preordered the $90 deluxe version of Growlanzer Generations. This is nothing.

And yes I also paid $80 for SWG Collector's Edition. Yahoo.

If Shenmue had any kind of collector's edition, I would pay just about anything for it. And I'm not kidding.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
btw, check out this pic of the Steam servers. Crazy

steamservers.jpg

Top Bottom