• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Half-Life VR but the AI is Self-Aware

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Half-Life: Alyx is just around the corner. I decided to revisit the rest of the series and give it a new breath of life through VR, when I discovered an experimental build of the game, featuring NPC's powered by voice recognition and machine learning. The result? The most infuriating (and hilarious) playthrough of Half-Life VR you could imagine. Join Wayne, Tommy, Dr. Coomer, Bubby, and [REDACTED] in their quest to escape Black Mesa!

The resonance cascade has torn through the entirety of Black Mesa. Gordon Freeman, Dr. Coomer, Tommy, Bubby, and Benrey(?) have realized there is only one way to ensure their survival as they escape the facility: combat. Tommy learns to kill. Bubby asserts his place in the pecking order. Dr. Coomer shows us the ropes. And Benrey...

(this episode is a little messy in the middle: wasn't able to record the footage with audio tracks on so donated song requests are sprinkled throughout the video. ACT 2 won't have this issue though, and I didn't want to deprive you guys of crucial plot points!)

Top Bottom