• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HALO 3 Not Until NExt Year? (dont kill yourselves just yet)

Last Hope

I took Peter Moore's comments a week ago about how halo 3 won't come out when PS3 comes out because it would have to be rushed to make that time frame an indicator pointing to next year. But unless the Xbox 3 does not come out until 5 years after the Xbox 2, then it could mean that we will only get one Halo game this generation. And possibly a launch of Xbox 3 with a Halo game. Hey, maybe it will manage to sell a few systems in Japan so the Xbox 3 won't sell even less than the Xbox 2.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Last Hope said:
I took Peter Moore's comments a week ago about how halo 3 won't come out when PS3 comes out because it would have to be rushed to make that time frame an indicator pointing to next year. But unless the Xbox 3 does not come out until 5 years after the Xbox 2, then it could mean that we will only get one Halo game this generation. And possibly a launch of Xbox 3 with a Halo game. Hey, maybe it will manage to sell a few systems in Japan so the Xbox 3 won't sell even less than the Xbox 2.

psst. Halo 3 will most likely be the last Halo game

jett

D-Member
Was anyone really expecting Halo 3 to be released this year? I'm a little surprised Microsoft hasn't shown any media of the game, though.

Tech Nine

Banned
Kleegamefan said:
You forgot about GT5....that should also be out in 07

And I think Alan Wake will be out by the end of this year..

2007 could be the best year for big games since 2001

2001 big games:

Final Fantasy X
Silent Hill 2
Metal Gear Solid 2
Gran Turismo 3
Halo 1
GTA3
Ico
Devil May Cry

2007 Big games(most Likely)

Resident Evil 5