• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 3 PUBLIC free preview: IMAX screen, Seattle Pacific Science Center, August 21

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Shouta said:
Oh, they just renamed that to GameStop then I guess. It used to be an EB and the GameStop was near Kicks before the construction started.

That Gamestop was demolished.

I'd like to extend some words to any potential visitor to Seattle: STAY THE HELL OUT

The traffic sucks as is and we've already got an army of shitty drivers. We don't need anymore recruits.

TDG

Banned
Hitler Stole My Potato said:
I'd like to extend some words to any potential visitor to Seattle: STAY THE HELL OUT

The traffic sucks as is and we've already got an army of shitty drivers. We don't need anymore recruits.
The last time I was in Seattle (Redmond, actually) I found the drivers to be terrible. It made being in the car in Florida seem relaxing.

Gadfly

While flying into a tree he exclaimed "Egad!"
the disgruntled gamer said:
Interesting.
Good timing for you then.

If I feel bored tonight I'll go and see if anybody is hardcore enough to stay in line tonight. I may even take some pictures.

Man, I really need to move out that way.

Can't wait to hear the eyewitness accounts and I hope there's going to be some sort of disclosure regarding whats shown for the people unfortunate enough to live on the wrong side of the country.

Whoever is going: Enjoy the hell out of that for me!

NJ Shlice

Alcoholic.

413297185_c49e90bab7.jpg

Gadfly

The last time I was in Seattle (Redmond, actually) I found the drivers to be terrible. It made being in the car in Florida seem relaxing.

Seattle drivers are the most polite drivers you can find anywhere.

Maybe you're not used to people letting you cut in without flipping you off?

Edit: Do not mistake Seattle drives with Redmond (Microsoft) drivers.

TDG

Banned
Mr Vociferous said:
Man, I really need to move out that way.

Can't wait to hear the eyewitness accounts and I hope there's going to be some sort of disclosure regarding whats shown for the people unfortunate enough to live on the wrong side of the country.

Whoever is going: Enjoy the hell out of that for me!
What? You're not going? You're the only one we can trust to know everything about what's going on in the story, and to get all of the little hints in the demo!

There's not even a need to read non-Vociferous reactions.

I've been all over the states and Seattle is by far one of the worst places to drive around in. It's like everyone on the road is blind, drunk, or retarded. Sometimes they're all three at once - those are the ones from California. They'll die first.

TDG

Banned
Hitler Stole My Potato said:
I've been all over the states and Seattle is by far one of the worst places to drive around in. It's like everyone on the road is blind, drunk, or retarded. Sometimes they're all three at once. Those are the ones from California.
They're probably from Quebec.

I've been making a lot of Canadian friends here on my vacation simply by insulting Quebec a lot.

Dartastic

Question- what's the point of RSVPing if seats are allocated on a first come, first serve basis? Surely you guys know how many seats are going to be available, right? You could still RSVP and get shafted out of a spot, and that would suck me thinks.

Gadfly

Dartastic said:
Question- what's the point of RSVPing if seats are allocated on a first come, first serve basis? Surely you guys know how many seats are going to be available, right? You could still RSVP and get shafted out of a spot, and that would suck me thinks.

Stinkles said:
We're guaging attendance.

They want to cancel the event if there is not enough interest.

You know, renting the place being expensive and such.

TDG

Banned
Mr Vociferous said:
Looks like Ghaleon might be going. He's far more verbose than I. I'm sure we'll get a full breakdown if they're able to supply one.
When I want in-depth details on camping life and having 15 kids, Ghaleon is the man.

When it comes to the Halo story, I tend to believe that you own a copy of the Halo Bible.

armubaba

When I want in-depth details on camping life and having 15 kids, Ghaleon is the man.

When it comes to the Halo story, I tend to believe that you own a copy of the Halo Bible.

Day-um!

:lol :lol :lol

Dartastic

Gadfly said:
They want to cancel the event if there is not enough interest.

You know, renting the place being expensive and such.

Still, I'm sure that they could have people RSVP and if they don't show up, let other people in. I think there is definitely going to be enough people interested in this for the place to be filled up.

I'm just sad that by the time I would be able to get up there (8:30, 9ish) all the seats will be taken... = (

Gadfly

Dartastic said:
Still, I'm sure that they could have people RSVP and if they don't show up, let other people in. I think there is definitely going to be enough people interested in this for the place to be filled up.

I'm just sad that by the time I would be able to get up there (8:30, 9ish) all the seats will be taken... = (

Sarcasm am fail.

OverHeat

« generous god »
They're probably from Quebec.

I've been making a lot of Canadian friends here on my vacation simply by insulting Quebec a lot.

What did you say about Quebec?

Gadfly

Well, I called it the trash capital of the world, and basically insulted it at every opportunity.
Quebec the province or Quebec the city?

Don’t you dare to insult my beloved Montreal. (Oh I've missed it so much)

OverHeat

« generous god »
Qwerty710710 said:
Footage will be leaked somehow, there is always dumb 1-2 people in a crowd.
One way to avoid this is by releasing official footage on the same day Bungie.

SpudBud

Wow :lol

Qwerty710710 said:
Footage will be leaked somehow, there is always dumb 1-2 people in a crowd.
Ramirez said:
Heroes you mean? :p
Exactly, though again I hope they hold similar events somewhere else or just release some footage from said event(s) (some of us don't live anywhere near Seattle you know :p).

TDG

Banned
SpudBud said:
I'M BACK, AND AS NASTY TO GHALEON AS EVER!

Wait a minute. Why am I sucking up to Voc and not Ghaleon? Ghal might be able to save me a seat, not Voc.

Starting with the next post, i shall begin sucking up to Ghaleon.

TDG

Banned
OverHeat said:
Like this?
bigmac.jpg
Wow, i didn't know people in Quebec used computers. You can't be a native. Are you an immigrant from somewhere else, such as the wonderful Oregon, home of GhaleonEB?

EDIT: And, less importantly, Dartastic.

armubaba

NJ x Falkor said:
Sweet Jesus, I am stopping at McDonalds on the way home after this.

Look how juicy that baby looks...

Run that baby through a trash compactor and you'll get a more accurate representation of a McDonald's burger.....*shudders*....

Top Bottom