Halo 4 leaked?

May 17, 2006
It's been a while since a game has leaked like this, hasn't it? Not that this is what's happening here, but when was the last reported time a highly-anticipated game was leaked early?

May 24, 2012
It's been a while since a game has leaked like this, hasn't it? Not that this is what's happening here, but when was the last reported time a highly-anticipated game was leaked early?
Sims 3? Last one I can think of... though I hardly keep up with it. It was only hilariously awesome in that case because EA claimed they last massive sales because of that, despite Sims 3 being the most preordered version of the game ever...

Jul 7, 2009
Doesn't this happen like every single time with high profile games?

Somewhere, someplace, a games reviewer made enough money to feed his starving family for a change.

Or some factory worker grabbed himself some Halos.

Jul 7, 2009
Do publishers ever release statements about how many more millions of Xbox games they would sell if it wasn't for piracy?

They do this all the time with PC games and I was wondering if they are just pretending that there is no problem with consoles.

Jul 16, 2009
Early reviewers of a Halo game don't get sent early discs, they are brought in by MS into the studio (or other location) for a 2 day event where all they do is play the game.

Be careful, I read they can ban you for posts containing piracy.
I know a friend was banned because of that.
Thanks for the heads up, but I think that's only for posts that lead to the piracy, not a youtube video, I see youtube videos of pirate/hacking stuff get posted all the time. I'll risk it, I don't think it would be a permaban anyways for just a video.