• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT| Spartans Never Die

Yager

Banned
Yes yes yes yessssss!

tumblr_m95pygVzmQ1r2tsi9.png

Can't fucking wait to talk about this when the embargo lifts. Really curious to hear what other people think of the campaign.

ZalinKrow

Excellent stuff Ghaleon :) I'm so hyped for this game. I knew the days prior to release would drag but dayyyuum. So close!

Squire

Banned
You did it, Ghaleon! Great work. So fucking ready for this.

Question: I have some double XP matches from a few bags of Doritos. Can I apply those to Spartan-Ops missions? Or are they War Games only?

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Excellent job as usual Ghaleon!

Ironically enough, after waiting soooooo long for Halo 4, I'll have to wait an additional 10 days to play because I made a decision after some discussion to fly home to surprise my father for his 60th birthday.

No worries though, at least I'll have MP streams aplenty for my entertainment till I come back!

Gowans

Super excited for this, Super Excite for Spartan Ops, Super Excited for the last ep of the mini series and then the complete watch.

:)

Monocle

Hype to the max! Less than one week to go, OMG.

Also, this image is sort of blowing my mind:

wPu4W.jpg

If that's an actual map, wow. Do want.

Pop

You did it, Ghaleon! Great work. So fucking ready for this.

Question: I have some double XP matches from a few bags of Doritos. Can I apply those to Spartan-Ops missions? Or are they War Games only?

War Games covers all of the Multiplayer aspect of Halo 4. Spartan Ops would fall under that but do Spartan Op missions even count as matches. I don't believe so unless there's the ability to search for players like MM.

Squire

Banned
War Games covers all of the Multiplayer aspect of Halo 4. Spartan Ops would fall under that but do Spartan Op missions even count as matches. I don't believe so unless there's the ability to search for players like MM.

There's matchmaking in SPOPS, yeah. So you can find players on your same episode/mission.

Satchel

Banned
My lord this wait has been agonizing.

Anyone else been typing Halo 4 into YouTube everyday and filtering for 'today' just to see anything remotely new?

IHaveIce

Banned
You missed me.
Nobody did/does

Yeah but it is a good question, it is said that we will earn XP in both for the same rank.

But I think the dewxp is only for War Games.

Also just heard about the Pre-Realease Livestream by 343, really cool idea, will watch non stop.

Very impressive OT. As for the game, its the first time since halo 3 that I have some interest to pick up a new halo game. Call me curious and cautiously optimistic.

HiiiLife

AWESOME OT.

For the people that have really been keeping up with the news..

The jetpack won't be as bad as Reach right?

From what you've seen I mean..

Top Bottom