• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

BizzyBum

H2 BR has a shorter TTK. Damn.. that's gonna be fucking beastly with a good player.

Did they mention if the H2 BR still has the double shot glitch? I heavily doubt it.. lol

Gotta say absolutely loving the color scheme on this map.

It's nice to finally get a break from the predominately grey color scheme on the previous human maps.

BizzyBum

Gotta say absolutely loving the color scheme on this map.

It's nice to finally get a break from the predominately grey color scheme on the previous human maps.

Eh, it's still kinda grey. It just has aqua blue stripes and sand. lol

Halo 5 maps have this Mass Effect style going on with them.

Riptide is fucking gorgeous.
Are they making changes to overgrowth weapons?

And that new shade of blue.. Next week now please!!

Edit: Bravo said we are getting new maps (not remix) on February?

GrimBrotherOne is hilarious lol. I really enjoyed this stream, and I always get the feeling like the atmosphere at 343 is fun.

Also, Bravo casually dropping hints for future Mk. V variants ;] There's still hope Fata1moose and nilla!

Akai__

An other map that wasn't ready for launch is being polished... Makes me really wonder how much content was cut to make the release happen.

Were social playlists talked about?

Teased in one sentence. Forge Community 4vs4 maps.

Sweet. Grav hammer is good stuff. Any new gametype mentions?

Universal Ball gametype, which can be transformed to Assault, Grifball, Riccochet and Oddball. Comming February.

JaggedSac

An other map that wasn't ready for launch is being polished... Makes me really wonder how much content was cut to make the release happen.

Teased in one sentence.

Universal Ball gametype, which can be transformed to Assault, Grifball, Riccochet and Oddball. Comming February.

Sweet, thanks. Hope king of the hill tags along too.

Ramirez

The way he worded it made it sound like it was shelved, this happens a lot in all MP games, I would imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom