• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Spartan Companies Thread

El_Chino

Come on now, they'll all be known as Sparkles. It's only logical. Now pony up on that emblem.

giphy.gif

Robin Sparkles?!

I haven't requested to join any Spartan Companies yet, don't know what I am currently going to do. It's a big decision as you can only join one.

Team Frankie is live. Aw yiss.

I will be a cruel and demanding master. Like Pei Mei.

And I will accept members indiscriminately.

Can't find your Spartan Company, liar! :)

But will you guys be releasing things like map overviews that show map callouts and the Powerup Spawn timers and such? It will give people who enjoy team work and communication a good jump on how they decide to coordinate on maps before launch. And knowing what the timers for Powerups are on specific maps and gametypes will allow people to start timing them immediately rather then trying to figure it out on launch.

Bsigg12

I haven't requested to join any Spartan Companies yet, don't know what I am currently going to do. It's a big decision as you can only join one.

I wouldn't be too worried until we find out if there is any deeper integration into the game proper and not just web side.

Madness

AVIATOR CSAR (uncommon)

The AVIATOR suite includes integral gravity compensators and hardware-accelerated flight system interlinks.

Got this in the REQ pack.

link1201

I am very happy that pouches seem to have made a return in some way. I haven't seen the one on the thigh like Reach had yet though.

Madness

HaloGAF is the #1 Spartan Company on Waypoint. Just think about that. For all the people who said HaloGAF was dead, the mods who said the community isn't necessarily welcome. Ahead of Reddit, Team Beyond, Ready Up Live, all the other communities. Just crazy.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
HaloGAF is the #1 Spartan Company on Waypoint. Just think about that. For all the people who said HaloGAF was dead, the mods who said the community isn't necessarily welcome. Ahead of Reddit, Team Beyond, Ready Up Live, all the other communities. Just crazy.

tumblr_m6twajmyi41rsxggwo1_500.gif

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
AVIATOR CSAR (uncommon)

The AVIATOR suite includes integral gravity compensators and hardware-accelerated flight system interlinks.

Got this in the REQ pack.

I got "proven recruit" rare, then proceeded to equip my helioskrill.

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Team Frankie is live. Aw yiss.

I will be a cruel and demanding master. Like Pei Mei.

And I will accept members indiscriminately.

Can i join?
And join halogaf? ...

:)

Edit: just realized different companies.. Now idk what to do..

Mountain time here. 2 daughters and one is newborn. Time wont be available until its pretty late at night for me ->_<. Or their nap time haha

01DragonFly

pdated

Welcome to Spartan Companies Video

Here is a list of all the posted companies

List of Companies:

No time Zone
Team Frankie "All glory to Frankie."
HaloGAF At the moment we are currently accepting HaloGAF community members active in thread before it got disbanded.
HaloSLAENT(#BUTTS )
Sic Semper Tyrannis (Play for fun; Win for respect)
Get Schwifty (You gotta get schwifty in here)
The Insurrection"Down with the UNSC!"
Seventh Column Bungie's long-standing fan club.

Australian and New Zealand
HaloGAF LAAG ANZ Company

Europe
NeoGAF (European time GMT)

North America

Central/Pacific Time
NeoGAF B Team ( Central / West Coast USA )
Omega Black Veteran Halo players, age +17
Team Handsome Dad"You're grounded. Permanently."

Eastern Time
NeoGAF E Team
Last True Shooters Eastern time zone gaffers ( and anyone else)
101st Screaming Eagles (East Coast based but open for everyone )

Top Bottom