• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Spartan Companies Thread

shoreu

Getting the game on Tuesday and would like to join a company. I can play week nights after 5:30pm est and I have a wired connection.

Updated

Welcome to Spartan Companies Video

Here is a list of all the posted companies

List of Companies:

No time Zone
Team Frankie "All glory to Frankie."
HaloGAF At the moment we are currently accepting HaloGAF community members active in thread before it got disbanded.
HaloSLAENT(#BUTTS ) (FULL)
Sic Semper Tyrannis Competitive focus in Arena (mic req'd), more casual in Warzone. Founding members are East Coast, but open to all US.
Get Schwifty (You gotta get schwifty in here)
[The Insurrection "Down with the UNSC!" <- Dead???
Seventh Column Bungie's long-standing fan club.
DadsOfHalo facebook site
Team 2nd Place"Silver is better than bronze"

Australian and New Zealand
HaloGAF LAAG ANZ Company

Europe
NeoGAF (European time GMT)

North America

Central/Pacific Time
NeoGAF B Team ( Central / West Coast USA )
Omega Black Veteran Halo players, age +17
Team Handsome Dad"You're grounded. Permanently."

Eastern Time
NeoGAF E Team
Last True Shooters Eastern time zone gaffers ( and anyone else)
101st Screaming Eagles (East Coast based but open for everyone )

Find one that fits your needs

Well, was going to go last true shooters because they are my time zone but Locke for banner smh.

Looks like I'm going Sic Semper. I will say though, I am going to be using the Elite controller and it's my first time using paddles so I will be adapting for a bit.

Well, was going to go last true shooters because they are my time zone but Locke for banner smh.

Looks like I'm going Sic Semper. I will say though, I am going to be using the Elite controller and it's my first time using paddles so I will be adapting for a bit.

I'm also going to be getting the Elite controller. I expect that I will use it for my campaign playthrough to iron out my custom button layout and get used to using paddles for the first time. There are also the regular face buttons to use on the Elite in the event that muscle memory takes over in the heat of the moment. I'm just looking forward to playing a new balanced Halo for the first time since Halo 2 (Halo 3's garbage BR made it a crapshoot).

shoreu

Lol were team cheif I gotta change that.

Applying to Last True Shooters. I have been playing since Halo:CE, and started playing online a few years after the release of Halo 2. Hoping to really dig into Halo 5 multiplayer tomorrow. Gamertag: Mr White Menace

fin

Haven't played Halo regularly since H3, but applied to HaloGAF. I think I still got the tshirt kicking around here.

tsef

I haven't played regularly since H3 either, but hey let's try this :)

BTW I sent a request to join GAF EU.

ShutterMunster

I totally missed the return of "clans" in Halo 5. I'm desperately in need of people to play with. I'm NYC based. Applied for Team Frankie!

Stevey

I want to join EU Gaf clan, how do I do it?

Edit: NVM, realized I had to be signed in to waypoint.
GT is Original Bstard, sent a request to join.

Thanks to whoever accepted me

Not that this thread is bustling any longer, but Gaf E Team wasn't terribly popular and SST borged them. We did it politely with permission and had communications throughout the process. We're a fairy competitive gaggle of players with more members daily and we have a focus on keeping our members engaged with each other. Our forum is active with playdate planning and a member XBL profile master list. If you've got near or over a 1.0 KD in Halo 5 and will be playing regularly send over a join request and never have to deal with randoms again; instead, know who the bad kids are ;)

yingyangryder

Neo Member
I wonder how many players are living in Asia, I am interested in joining a Spartan Company (specifically in Japan if possible) but due to the low amount of Xbox Ones in Japan that`s unlikely. Which company would be best to join in terms of minimizing lag, the Australia group?

EDIT: Just applied to the HaloGAF Spartan Company

RedFury

Part of b team. How is this implemented in game? Is everyone in the company on the friends list or is their a tab somewhere I'm not seeing?

Top Bottom