• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite is a prime example of why it's fun to make memes

DRtNT8E.png

Entroyp

I blame diversity hiring, cannot find another way of explaining how 343 was able to make better looking facial animations on Xbox 360. 343 have gone from making one of the best looking games last gen (Halo 4) to one that looks like parts of the game are taken straight from PlayStation 2.

I don’t know if you’re joking but Lol no they’re just incompetent.

Reindeer

I don’t know if you’re joking but Lol no they’re just incompetent.
I don't know man, when you are able to make characters with better facial detail and animations on Xbox 360 then something has terribly gone wrong. It could be that many of the talented devs left 343 and they hired incompetent people, or it could that the studio leads have completely dropped the ball. It's hard to tell, but this game looks like a mess from a technological perspective at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Three Jackdaws

Unconfirmed Member
BREAKING NEWS - JIM RYAN WAS ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL!!

Jim Ryan

Head of Sony Interactive Entertainment "SIE" currently in a induced Coma

According to witnesses it all started around 17o clock in Jim Ryans Mansion where first normal but loud laughter was heard. Over the course of 30 minutes it raised in volume and pitch. Several People were seen leaving the Mansion running and covering their Ears. One of them told us that she is the cleaning Lady and she never heard a Human laugh like that.

Others said that they thought a Psycho Thriller was being filmed inside - because of the noises..

uk-ambulance-700x352.jpg

The Head of SIE was rushed into the next Hospital, the whole Crew of the Ambulance was wearing Ear Protection.
Jim Ryan is currently in a induced Coma because Docters where worried about his psyche.

Yet even in this deep unconscious state, he is still giggling. "A miracle or a mystery" said Doctor Chandrasekar Head of the intensive Care Station.

Our Hopes are with Jim Ryan. We wish him to recover soon. And maybe we find out then about that seemingly unreal good joke he must have heard or read.
LMAO!

Top Bottom