Halo Master Chief Collection: H1-4. H2 full remaster. 1080p60. $59.99 Nov 11 Xbox One

This has convinced me to buy an Xbox One. Seeing Ascension gameplay at E3 sealed the deal for me.

Good job 343 and Microsoft! Planning to get the bone on Nov. 10th!
or the 11th if there's a Halo bundle or branded console

Yeah..

I think they should probably rethink the glitches.

Some of the maps also had explotiable elements to them that should probably be corrected.

I like the idea of them being a toggle.. but I have no idea if that is even possible.

Not a dealbreaker for me though.

If my wife asks, she can find me on the 2v2 playlist for the next 5 years.
But that's what made Halo 2 so much fun. Rocket lunge 24/7 yo

i knew that lie about halo 2 anniversary not being announced this year from that frank dude was bullshit. but i am a bit confused....so can we play every halo multiplayer or is just halo 2's mp with all the maps

A friend of mine just started a petition to bring Halo 2 Anniversary to PC, so I thought I could share it here, in case someone may find it interesting:

Would you like that?

That is a hell of a lot of maps. I wonder how they will handle player fragmentation between so many maps and modes.

Perhaps they are just hoping this will sell so many XboxOne's it won't be an issue?

So to clarify, all Halo 2 MP maps have reworked graphics, plus there are 6 remained maps running in a native Xbox One engine?

Please tell me not only 6 maps have updated graphics and the rest are relegated to 2004 mode...

So, the H3 and 4 campaigns use all the vanilla assets but are rendered at 1080p (and targeting 60fps) ?

Pull a bundle come November and I'll probably get myself a Halo box lol.

My memory must be drawing a blank, but he doesn't appear in ODST. Sgt. Johnson does.
If we want to be technical he's in the opening cut scene aboard the in amber clad as it follows reget through slipspace . Never actually appears though so it would be silly to include odst