• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Master Chief Collection: H1-4. H2 full remaster. 1080p60. $59.99 Nov 11 Xbox One

Loxley

ZvXMKXA.jpg

iIEKGRj.jpg

Fuck.

Dayum o_O

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
they confirmed forge in halo 2 on the ign stream.

Yeah, and that was before the IGN feature 15 minutes ago.

Well, I guess its nothing but good news that they have added Forge and Theater mode to 2 more games in 2 hours.

Lots of conflicting info thus far. I'll cross my fingers, but not holding my breath.

And I watched the Stream, saw what he said, but considering the SAME PERSON said something exactly opposite 2 hours ago, is a mixed signal, not a confirmation either way.

E92 M3

I think the best part about the multiplayer for this is that it is one central multiplayer where you vote for maps from different games and then its that, so you don't have to worry about halo 1 having more players than halo 3s, etc, since its just one multiplayer experience.

Well hopefully we can choose which game to play, because otherwise it'd be too silly.

From a Halo 1 PC fanboy
Not experiencing
Danger Canyon
Death Island
and Gephyrophobia sucks

That game still works on PC fortunately.

It would be nice but you can't really complain about the amount of content here and finally being able to play Halo 1 multiplayer on a console again.

I really wish that someone on that IGN stream would have asked them about the framerates of the character animations.

Halo 1 on PC can run at 120hz but the animations are still jerky at 30, lol.

That game still works on PC fortunately.

It would be nice but you can't really complain about the amount of content here and finally being able to play Halo 1 multiplayer on a console again.

I really wish that someone on that IGN stream would have asked them about the framerates of the character animations.

Halo 1 on PC can run at 120hz but the animations are still jerky at 30, lol.

I play Halo 1 on pc weekly. Rocket and Sniper servers for the win

RetroStu

Banned
Its funny how a certain section in that rumours thread were pissing themselves at the thought of a Halo collection being a 'big deal'. I bet this game alone will shift tons of systems.

SeriousApes

Damn, after seeing those comparison pics, I wish Halo 3 got a remastering too. But even still, this collection is tempting. I haven't jumped into gen 8 yet.

No one cares about Reach. Leave it on the garbage heap where it belongs. Piece of shit introducing load outs and abilities to Halo. Goddamn piece of shit...

Chitown B

Bonny said 4000 cheevo's. I assume this means we double dip on Halo CE Anniversary achievements?

I want to know this. If it's the same exact achieves that will be disappointing. Plus a lot of those were oddball and time-based. Like the Bungie Day one. And the Lone Wolf ones were awful.

Top Bottom