• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlStrong

Nerf everything.

77TWGpx.jpg

(I actually do find several nerf gun designs kinda cool now that I've googled.)

So I guess the changed AR ADS was old news all along?

Also, yes I am aware this is probably (pretty much guaranteed) fake. But, I like reading some the claimed employee stuff. Really gets the imagination and speculation going.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/276160259

Highlights:
"When we saw just how bad the game was performing, Frank had everybody come to a staff meeting where he basically said we would put (almost) everything on hold until this thing was fixed, and that's what we have more or less been doing."

"Locke and chief get equal playtime until the latter fourth of the game when chief kinda takes over."

"Chief is trying to blow up each of the halo rings"

"Palmer is killed by Locke, who goes roague with chief at the end"

"Jun can move really fast and has that quick phase forward move the knights from halo 4 had. you fight him as Locke and I know this isn't saying much but it's the best boss fight in any halo game to date"

"There are customizable taunts when your team wins. M$ has already approached us about making some as microtransactions"

Yes, I am aware some of this is ridiculous but it is a fun read. But I wonder if some of this might be true. Specifically the stuff near the beginning regarding the state of the MCC, that 343i didn't want to push it out and so really aren't to blame for its state.

Also, yes I am aware this is probably (pretty much guaranteed) fake. But, I like reading some the claimed employee stuff. Really gets the imagination and speculation going.

Highlights:
"When we saw just how bad the game was performing, Frank had everybody come to a staff meeting where he basically said we would put (almost) everything on hold until this thing was fixed, and that's what we have more or less been doing."

"Locke and chief get equal playtime until the latter fourth of the game when chief kinda takes over."

"Jun can move really fast and has that quick phase forward move the knights from halo 4 had. you fight him as Locke and I know this isn't saying much but it's the best boss fight in any halo game to date"

"There are customizable taunts when your team wins. M$ has already approached us about making some as microtransactions"

Yes, I am aware some of this is ridiculous but it is a fun read. But I wonder if some of this might be true.
Umm.. What? Lol that's terrible story telling.
I'd believe a Moa killing palmer but locke? Naahhh.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

Highlights:

Yes, I am aware some of this is ridiculous but it is a fun read. But I wonder if some of this might be true. Specifically the stuff near the beginning regarding the state of the MCC, that 343i didn't want to push it out and so really aren't to blame for its state.

lol.

It was blacked out for a reason.

oh, you can unblack it.

Highlights:

I... actually really like the sound of all that. Especially the last bit, since it could mean the end of paid map packs.

Though Frankie already said they're toning down the taunts at the end of the match, so it's probably false :(

(Not spoilering it because it's got nothing to do with the story).

Also, this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom