• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfett9

Neo Member
edit: LISTEN TO THAT MAN! ^

But yeah, should be able to redeem them.

thank you, downloading now!
3h6ro.jpg

I hope you get a code as well, but I'll be honest I just got an X1 for Halo MCC on black Friday , stuck out in the freezing cold for it when i didn't have just cause.

Last week
I got home opened it , I got a dud unit
Then I try to return, and of course target says NOOO
Then I was mad, so I drove to a different target who fixed it in 30s...

Then I put MCC, and haven't been able to get into a match all week, I've sat in lobby for like 20 minutes+, at this point I just want to play some halo online, even if it isn't classic halo, thankfully that's what I have my pc for, and maybe I will get to play MCC on PC later...@stinkles HINT HINT

regardless I will see you all on the battlefield..or spaceship im not even sure which map is where...:)

Zoolader

Is Beta Split-Screen?

If not, why not?

...I will still foam at the mouth on the 29th.

In the Halo stream they confirmed split-screen for the final game, but it's not in the Beta. What wasn't said is whether or not it will continue being 4 player split-screen or will they make it only 2 player.

Random17

"Remixes of maps"... interesting.

Also, I just realized that two maps are named "Truth" and "Regret", suggesting the Prophets have a larger role to play in Halo 5. (+ there are Prophet holograms on Truth)

I remember talking about how Halo 5's Campaign structure sounds similar in concept in Halo 2; I'm liking what I am seeing so far.

so, uh, about those Halo 5: Guardians Beta Beta codes...

093.png

first thing i do when i get in the beta (or beta beta) is gonna be cycling through control schemes for an hour

The only problem I have is, that it has titanfall syndrome.

It's pretty damn fun, but it seems very casual in the sense that I dont care about winning or losing.

jem0208

First impressions.

Not bad, not bad at all.

Had a rather satisfying moment when I thrustered right up to someone for the melee kill. Autos are far more viable. Control schemes are weird. I'm going to play one more match then bed.

Blueblur1

According to Josh, the game won't have the classic Rocket Launcher. That's a shame. It was one of the few remaining classic Halo designs. I wouldn't mind a new design but thus far what we've seen the new design seems very plain. Hopefully we when see it in action it'll be more polished.

Karl2177

It's not nearly as methodical of gameplay, as it is hectic. I don't know if this is because it's just 4v4 on small maps, AR starts, or if it is the game. There's definitely action happening 90% of the time. I'm leaning towards not liking it, but I don't want to make a final call just yet.

RdN

I'm very impressed by the network performance. Dedicated servers make all the difference in the world. I wish this were my experience with TMCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom