• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
thinking about changing my gamertag to "Tashiii" since "Tashi" is taken, unused but someone is still paying gold for it. Ughhhhhhhhhh

ElRenoRaven

Go with something simple. May not be original but try TheTashi or something like that. If you want crazy go with something like TashiTashi. lol

JuanGGZ

Banned
Oh god, I replayed the Halo 2 campaign, and that remind me... how this game and the gameplay (in campaign) were boring.

I don't want a remake.

Good game guys! Team 1 is awesome team, btw that game lasted 74.5 mins.

1329005826011.jpg

Thankfully, I snagged ncsuDuncan before my little brother went to college.

-------
I don't want a straight port/remake of Halo 2 like CEA. Would they keep all of the glitches? Or pick and choose? No matter what you choose, the game wouldn't play exactly like the old version (or how I remember the old version, at least).

I wouldn't be averse to a retelling of Halo 2's story though. Give me a remake of the campaign with the latest Halo engine, full online co-op and everything. Add in gameplay elements that pay homage to the original, but by all means don't worry about being pixel perfect like CEA.

And give us the Forerunner Ship ending that bridges it with Halo 3.

ElRenoRaven

Thankfully, I snagged ncsuDuncan before my little brother went to college.

-------
I don't want a straight port/remake of Halo 2 like CEA. Would they keep all of the glitches? Or pick and choose? No matter what you choose, the game wouldn't play exactly like the old version (or how I remember the old version, at least).

I wouldn't be averse to a retelling of Halo 2's story though. Give me a remake of the campaign with the latest Halo engine, full online co-op and everything. Add in gameplay elements that pay homage to the original, but by all means don't worry about being pixel perfect like CEA.

And give us the Forerunner Ship ending that bridges it with Halo 3.

I actually agree. If Bungie kept enough of the assets etc and script I'd love to see the Covenant ship level put back in and a Forerunner ship ending to properly tie it to 3 better put in. Hell the comic that came out partially pre and mostly post Halo 3 would be a perfect base to build that level off of. Online co-op would have to be put in without a doubt too. After all that was originally envisioned for it.

Mr. kylej/jelyk/Jekyll/Hyde,

Please do not spam my XBL inbox with your silly Reach-isms.

Take care,
Dax

Edit: Can anyone tell me how I set my profile to automatically sign in? I can't find it.

zap

Mr. kylej/jelyk/Jekyll/Hyde,

Please do not spam my XBL inbox with your silly Reach-isms.

Take care,
Dax

Edit: Can anyone tell me how I set my profile to automatically sign in? I can't find it.

Press the Xbox guide button, go to the far right 'tab', select preferences then sign in preferences. Change to automatically sign in.

FyreWulff

What do you mean max, why would there be a max number of playlists possible? Sounds like some archaic shit to me.

There's usually reasons to limit the amount of playlists that the game will load at once. Memory concerns would be one. I think Halo 2 was limited to 16 and Halo 3 had a limited number as well.

They had to delete some gametype/map combinations from Halo 3 matchmaking to make room for new ones from what I remember as well, because each list has a limited amount they can have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom