• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

Nowise10

Yyyyaaaaahhhhh Im done with Neogaf until launch. All this talks about the Legendary ending and how many of you actually watched it is making me nervous that any moment now someone is going to post something about it I dont want to see.

24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days 24 days

Ryaaan14

Banned
Serious question, is all leaked Halo 4 shit spoilers banworthy even if tagged?

If not, I might bail too. I've accidentally seen far too many spoilers from the damn books in these threads as a mobile user.

It shouldn't be in HaloGAF and if it is, I will be like Tunavi trying to get your ass banned as fast as grass. There's a spoiler thread, so peeps that want to discuss it they can discuss it there.

Ha, you needn't worry about me spoiling anything. I was just wondering why people were complaining so much instead of just not looking at places where they know spoilers are, like YouTube. Heck, I haven't seen a single actual spoiler on Gaf so far, just people complaining about them elsewhere.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger

If not, I might bail too. I've accidentally seen far too many spoilers from the damn books in these threads as a mobile user.

Stay out of the Spoiler thread. Spoilers are in there (and tagged).

MrDaravon

I don't think so, discussion of leaks and spoilers is generally allowed. They'll usually just ban for saying you have any early copy and not being able to provide picture proof of a retail copy (aka you pirated it). I think having a spoiler thread is just a gentleman's agreement, but a mod would have to say for sure I guess.

Fracas

#fuckonami
nope nope nope fucking nope dammit fuck shit shadow rage blargh

Not watching it. Can't do it.

I wanna go dark, but I just don't think I can.

Been discussed to death for the past day or two.

tl;dr we're all fucked, no other new vehicles and no Assault gametype. Halo had a good run.

Ok maybe no new vehicles, but what about returning ones? Do we have a picture of the forge vehicle placement list on a BTB map? I refuse to believe that what we have seen so far is completely it. 3 covie vehicles?????? thats it??? no new Promethean vehicles???? huge huge shame on 343 if this is all they could muster.

daedalius

lol I will play over 2k games and never touch it smh...

I mean why would you want a 4sk pistol?

Also, man I really love Halo 2 gameplay wise, can't wait for non-bloom-garbage hitscan guns to be back in Halo; but f if I can't stand the gametypes people play in Halo 2 PC.

All sword/random secondaries all the time, super-fast tank/rocket/banshee respawns, etc. Might go back to Halo 3... only then I have to worry about some fucktard spoiling Halo 4 on me through voice chat.

Halo 3 with full mute apparently. I guess I'm just as vulnerable to the text chat in H2pc though, if not moreso.

Ramirez

You guys might go dark for half a day...might.

Also, RE6 really was a pretty piss poor game. All down hill after Leon's campaign...

Time to take out the trash, BL2 & RE6 are going to get me Dishonored for free, hopefully I like it!

Redford

aka Cabbie
Something that Franklin guy said in the vid pertaining to Grifball host got me thinking about lag compensation in Blops and MW3, I hope they don't fuck around with any of that.

Ryaaan14

Banned
I definitely don't consider myself part of Team SLRP, but I am about to smash my computer at all the people raging over not getting anything more from this fucking game.

Between that and leaks, perhaps I should just bail.

heckfu

Banned
I think Tunavi has talked me into bailing for a bit.

So here are some parting words before I go: Marty O'Donnell's politics have ruined his image for me. That is all.

Ramirez

I think Tunavi has talked me into bailing for a bit.

So here are some parting words before I go: Marty O'Donnell's politics have ruined his image for me. That is all.

You would probably hate 99% of the people you know if you based your view of them on their political/religious beliefs, heh.

Holy. Fucking. Shit. That Was Gawd!
343i are Q's from Star Trek when making this game<3

As promised I will not discuss after watching.
I want it to be Nov. 6 Now! >:3

Gray Man

Banned
Im going dark as well, until a few days before launch... good luck HaloGAF, Im pumped for Halo 4, ignore kyles salt, trust in 343.

Gray Man, Always Watching.

Ok from now lets not talk about leaks, where they've leaked, what is in the leaks, or what the leaks are. Simply ignore their existence. This is really killing the mood of the thread. I'd rather have hype and discussion rather than fear of leaks. After this post I want no more discussion of the sort. If you find something pm David. The end.

Fotos

Ok from now lets not talk about leaks, where they've leaked, what is in the leaks, or what the leaks are. Simply ignore their existence. This is really killing the mood of the thread. I'd rather have hype and discussion rather than fear of leaks. After this post I want no more discussion of the sort. If you find something pm David. The end.

did you see the part in the ending where the Didact burns Master chiefs body?
JOKE NOT REAL

Top Bottom