• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

nillapuddin

would it be less of a strain of their end for downloading or the streaming?

Honestly, I was thinking it would simply be a marketplace code to download it like it was any other movie

Oozer3993

From the sounds of it - you stream it like the Reach extra's through Waypoint. :(

It would be pretty crazy if they couldn't at least put the extra's up on Waypoint for LE owners down the line when they where made available with a physical copy - would be easy and low cost enough to do. Would be shocked if they punished the LE owners for not waiting for the physical edition. Well I wouldnt be shocked because of the way everything else has been handled - but it would still be weird.

The extras are included.

Digital content also includes in-fiction bonus content that expands the characters and stories of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, special featurette Bringing Gaming into Reality, and a behind the scenes look at the making of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn.

Tawpgun

image.php

Anyone notice the canonical inconsistencies between this and the scanned trailer?

or the armor lock or the shitty maps or the half dozen bloom variants or the drab colors or the on-rails shooting segments or Forge maps in every playlists or goddamn Halo: Reach is not a very good video game.

Or maybe they just REALLY miss Firefight

'sup Ghal

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
After NYCC I literally can't play Reach anymore. I don't know how those that played it at PAX did it.

I haven't played yet either but that's because I've just been doing other shit. I'll definitely play at some point.

Page 343. Nooge.

harmonize

Damn, I doubt I'm going to have enough manpower to get the last few cheevos for Reach and ODST before 4 drops. Pity, was looking forwards to having a full gamerscore for all Halo games
if we don't count Wars

or the armor lock or the shitty maps or the half dozen bloom variants or the drab colors or the on-rails shooting segments or Forge maps in every playlists or goddamn Halo: Reach is not a very good video game.

'sup Ghal

I wish... I miss playing Affinity in Flagstravaganza.

'sup Ghal

Eh, if it was Firefight then they would play ODST for the superior experience.

RIP Reach. Bring on Halo 4.

Fixed. :p

I really enjoyed Reach, but man, it'll be so good to have it in the past. Easily the worst multiplayer in the series.

Easily the worst Halo for me. Least amount of longevity in my group of friends, and the only thing that kept me coming back was Forge. But it sucks Forging maps for a shitty sandbox.

Top Bottom