• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Wait, there's no friendly fire in Infinity Slayer? Oh man, even more reason to avoid. I honestly am going to give a shot, but there's a lot stacked against it being enjoyable.

Didn't you say once say that you hadn't really played Halo since Halo CE? I am not having an argument, just asking. Maybe i am thinking of someone else. The game has changed a lot since those days. It might not be your cup of tea at all these days. Maybe you should try someone else's copy or rent it and see if you like it first. I hate to see you wasting all this energy and then being disappointed.

malfcn

So, in case it wasn't posted. You can walk into a MS store and do a Bing challenge and get $25 credit. I don't have a store near me. Anyone want to walk in and Bing, then pick up a War Games Season pass for free? Some people can do it multiple times too. And if someone could hook me up..

Bumping for all.

Ramirez

Didn't you say once say that you hadn't really played Halo since Halo CE? I am not having an argument, just asking. Maybe i am thinking of someone else. The game has changed a lot since those days. It might not be your cup of tea at all these days. Maybe you should try someone else's copy or rent it and see if you like it first. I hate to see you wasting all this energy and then being disappointed.

One day...you're going to hire him, and he'll save us all.

No Friendly fire in IS? These guys should just make a separate playlist called Halo. Another CoD "feature" because to many 15 year olds are too stupid not to shoot each other by accident.

Its like on rails MP, everything is labeled, directions all over the screen and don't worry, you can't hurt your teammate so just launch away!

wwm0nkey

Not sure if FF is on or not yet guys, I was just making an assumption based off the grenade randomly going right after appearing to hit a team mate.

Sanjuro

I'm back...

i6tgUVY7vUTd5.gif

Who's next?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
No Friendly fire in IS? These guys should just make a separate playlist called Halo. Another CoD "feature" because to many 15 year olds are too stupid not to shoot each other by accident.

Its like on rails MP, everything is labeled, directions all over the screen and don't worry, you can't hurt your teammate so just launch away!

Lol

At you not with you

Played Reach for the first time in a while tonight.

Game 1 - BTB Slayer on Blood Gulch
Game 2 - BTB Heavies on Boneyard
Game 3 - BTB Slayer on Blood Gulch
Game 4 - BTB Slayer on Blood Gulch

ugh

Done with Reach BTB forever. Halo 4 get here soon please.

Ramirez

Wireless honestly isn't that big of a deal to me, I sit like 5 feet from the TV, I'll probably go with the A40s. Someone said a newer model is coming out, ETA?

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Top Bottom