• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs, audiotapes, videotapes and video games: Must be returned unopened. If the item is defective, it can be returned within 90 days with a receipt and the original packaging. Defective items may be exchanged for the same title.

There you go. Nice try. Now go to your room and think about what you've done.

Karl2177

If I watch the "OST: Making Of" DVD, will I be spoiled? I've managed to go this entire time without being spoiled a bit on the story and I want to make it a damn perfect run.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Oh, hello there.

3BD12912-70AC-4EA0-A479-12A930B6F876.JPG

In preparation for tonight's midnight release, I've been playing Halo 4 King of the Hill Fueled by Mtn Dew.

Did you know that you'll get banned from the app if you spoof your location? It's true!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I can never make a joke around here.
I was laughing at your ignorance, if that makes you feel better.

JK <3

Has anyone else been totally elated today? Getting Halo 4 tonight has me in an awesome mood, despite some shitty and difficult things that've happened today. Can't wait to play the game with you all. I LOVE YOU HALOGAF. /sltpoison

Ryaaan14

Banned
I was laughing at your ignorance, if that makes you feel better.

JK <3

Has anyone else been totally elated today? Getting Halo 4 tonight has me in an awesome mood, despite some shitty and difficult things that've happened today. Can't wait to play the game with you all. I LOVE YOU HALOGAF. /sltpoison

Fuckin lolz

Pop

Time to head to gamestop now there's already a line of 100+here.

See you guys on the other side. Let's play Halo 4 together GAF- Pop 2Da TastiC

Hey, Kungfu (or anyone one the East Coast), are any of you going for a midnight release? I'll most likely grab the game and jump straight into multiplayer. Would like some of you to play with me.

I heard you can download the second (install) disk from Xbox live. Anyway to do this to sort of pre-install the multiplayer so I can start gaming right away when we get copies at midnight?

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Time to head to gamestop now there's already a line of 100+here.

See you guys on the other side. Let's play Halo 4 together GAF- Pop 2Da TastiC

So glad I'm just waiting at home for Amazon. Screw that noise. The Reach launch was the last midnight launch I'll ever go to barring someone from 343 actually being at a Halo Launch.

heckfu

Banned
Hey, Kungfu (or anyone one the East Coast), are any of you going for a midnight release? I'll most likely grab the game and jump straight into multiplayer. Would like some of you to play with me.
YUP. Although I'm central time zone by an hours drive :(.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Anyone drinking anything special tonight for release?

Got some Cherry Pucker last week to test mixing with Game Fuel and it was delicious but too god damn sweet. Will try mixing it with regular Mountain Dew tonight.

willow ve

kylej

Banned
Walshy's stream is the best Halo 4 footage I've seen

good constant stream of commentary and good gameplay. Walshy is a boss.

willow ve

Walshy's stream is the best Halo 4 footage I've seen

good constant stream of commentary and good gameplay. Walshy is a boss.

Walshy does a really solid job of narrating and dissecting the action as it happens. He is definitely one of the best at commentating a livestream.

Although I don't know how he plays inverted...

Patch is already out, the changelog was supposed to have been posted.

Oh, nice - maybe he's too busy checking his UPS tracking number for his console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom