• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fotos

About time to bring this .gif back then eh?

vUXUv.gif

woah

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'm scared to see how many people are at my local Gamestop.

Heading out in a hour and a half. So excited! New Halo time.

Fuchsdh

At this point, FUD could have been horrible, but we would have gotten our kicks out of the GIFs at the very least.

Also: stay safe in lines, people. Never know when some crazy people are gonna start shanking people in queues.

SlimeyHands

Neo Member
Has anyone with the game figured out the Global Ordinance yet? I can see all the weapons with their waypoints at the start of the match, but after that I don't see ANYTHING apart from my own personal ordinance for the rest of the game.

Fuchsdh

That was so brutal. I know Halo is an M rated game but its always been so tame with gore. This and the bodies falling out of the sky I did not expect from a Halo movie tie in.

Eh, it was still fairly tame. Not like you had people with their guts hanging out.

To me it was the perfect way to do something "dark" and "mature" without devolving into the usual "gritty" modifiers. Halo is a war game, but it's never been particularly gritty in the sense of a lot of other games, and even if 343i is going for a more serious approach I hope that doesn't change.

willow ve

Finally got this from Amazon
Amazon said:
Scheduled Delivery:
Tuesday, 11/06/2012, By End of Day

And now the agonizing wait begins (even more agonizing now that I know it's on a truck). Bummed however as typically UPS is here every day around 11:30 am. Today I had a delivery at 4:05pm... Looks like I might get some work done tomorrow after all.

blamite

Ugh it's only 9:15, I don't want to get to Gamestop like 2 hours early and be bored and cold, I also don't want to go too late and be at the end of a huge line. Wat do.

willow ve

Ugh it's only 9:15, I don't want to get to Gamestop like 2 hours early and be bored and cold, I also don't want to go too late and be at the end of a huge line. Wat do.

Taco Bell or some other late night eatery. Then head to the line around 12:15 after the initial rush is gone.

I miss the Halo 3 world map with lights representing players. It was amazing to watch it at midnight launch as the lights slowly swept across the States.

senador

Banned

And now the agonizing wait begins (even more agonizing now that I know it's on a truck). Bummed however as typically UPS is here every day around 11:30 am. Today I had a delivery at 4:05pm... Looks like I might get some work done tomorrow after all.

Where do you live?

Eww every playlist is 4 player local? So we're going to see guests in every playlist? And in every single one right now they can bring 3 guests? Ewww

Same situation for me. All release day shipments for games in the past have at the earliest shown up at 1:30 or so and at the latest come in around 5.

That's why I'm more than likely taking Wednesday off rather than tomorrow, if anything. Ha.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Eww every playlist is 4 player local? So we're going to see guests in every playlist? And in every single one right now they can bring 3 guests? Ewww

Yeah I just noticed that. No party or guest restrictions in any playlists. Weird. Figured Team Slayer Pro wouldn't allow guests at the least.

Mine finally switched to "Shipping Soon" but it has still not yet shipped!

It says estimated delivery Nov 6, but here I am 8pm on Nov 5th and it still hasnt shipped. What's up, Amazon? Dont mess this shit up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom