• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

I remember really wanting subtitles in Halo 1 because I could barely hear the dialogue over the music.

Cortana: We ne*CHORD*et the fr*CHORD*e for us t*CRESCENDO*

I LIKE Reach, but I still rage hard when I run into an Armor Locker, or get robbed by bloom, or get killed by a Jetpacker falling from the sky, or...

It is without a doubt the worst Halo game.

You got robbed because you couldn't learn how to pace your shots properly?

I'm high bro...:p

mah-nigga.jpg

just found out I'm not going to be able to run through the campaign after the midnight launch, and probably won't be able to play until the next night. pretty bummed.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I know you guys are all mad about squad slayer etc, but tonight was the most proud I have ever been of 343 industries and they deserve that 200%.

I know you guys are all mad about squad slayer etc, but tonight was the most proud I have ever been of 343 industries and they deserve that 200%.

For not getting the bulletin up and not clarifying any issues and leaving feature drop confirmations to the leakers?

kidding. glad to see you guys are still in full force

Launch dinner?

Glad you guys'n'gals are feeling accomplished with your years of hard work. I know I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on your game.

*nods convincingly

Redford

aka Cabbie
Today was a good day HaloGAF.

Wrote 11 leads at work, aced another speech, paid off a credit card, bought Halo Anniversary, AND I got my Halo 4 wristband in the mail.

:D

That's great to hear! (I thought this was going to turn into something else though)

I LIKE Reach, but I still rage hard when I run into an Armor Locker, or get robbed by bloom, or get killed by a Jetpacker falling from the sky, or...

It is without a doubt the worst Halo game.

Well there has to be one, at least after 4 of them.

The only things that bugged me about Reach toward the end were chasers, sprint/double melee, and overpowered grenades. Post TU Reach, if you're in the applicable playlists, is not all that bad.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
To hell with HaloGAF (no offense, guys). Yall have just completed a pretty amazing accomplishment. Congrats!

FyreWulff

Can't tell if serious...

I can pace my shots, but why should I when I will inevitably get beaten by the other guy who is pulling the trigger as fast as humanly possible?

TU Needle Rifle, probably

Also from that Polygon article:

"[Bungie] was weening itself, either consciously or subconsciously, from Halo for a while," says Spencer. "They started a couple secondary projects while Halo 2 or 3 were going on that we didn't complete. Bungie never equalled Halo."

We know of one, I wonder what the other one was.

http://www.polygon.com/2012/10/24/3538296/data-entry-risk-management-and-tacos-inside-halo-4s-playtest-labs

Polygon feature/video inside Halo 4 playtesting. WARNING! They're testing Campaign. If you wanna go completely dark, don't look inside.

Also, our very own Cocopjojo is in the video :D

That is an amazing article/video.

I may be salty about some things, but Halo 4 is shaping up to be the game of forever if everything is as good as it looks. Props to all of you at 343, November 6th can't come soon enough.

feel

Hypothetically, if a truck carrying Halo 4 copies for some reason flips on the highway and a bunch of copies go flying everywhere, and some innocent guy ends up with a legit copy of Halo 4 in the back of his pickup as he was speeding by, can that guy after finding it on the back of his truck put it on his xbox and play that connected to xbox live very early without getting banned?

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Hypothetically, if a truck carrying Halo 4 copies for some reason flips on the highway and a bunch of copies go flying everywhere, and some innocent guy ends up with a legit copy of Halo 4 in the back of his pickup as he was speeding by, can that guy after finding it on the back of his truck put it on his xbox and play that connected to xbox live very early without getting banned?

Let's say i found my copy of halo 4 floating down a river due to the truck flipping on the freeway....

Trey

I don't know about banned. They wouldn't be able to tell it was unpaid for merchandise.

senador

Banned

Did some blacked out Civics with green underglows flip that shit?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
If it's a retail copy, that hypothetical guy who is totally not you is probably safe.

Also: WAT

Wow, that's really awesome. One time I had a crow steal a block of cheese from me, but there wasn't a camera in the cheese.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

I hope the driver is ok

Tunavi

Banned
Still can't believe how bizarre that decision was. How did you even allow them to kill the only playlist we liked?

That being said, this is the that team brought back the Hitscan BR when bungie couldn't for 5 years, so hats off to them

Sai-kun

Banned

Yep. I was lucky enough to find a crashed truck full of Halo: Reach copies before it came out, and I was fine.

just saw the Key and Peele 2 minute trailer spot, pleasantly surprised.

I thought they were going to do a skit about playing Halo or something after they talked about it though.

So, I like MC's armor here:

VC7bo.jpg

It has that glint of gold that the e3 Halo 3 armor portrayed. So good.

Also, the Knights look better with blue skulls IMO:

tD5zs.jpg

That looks way cooler and less like ghost rider IMO.

:lol

Whatever fate may have brought some lucky soul a legitimate copy of Halo 4 lets just hope they enjoy themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom