• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT13|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok

If I want to play the new maps, can I play other playlists?
Yes.
The following Crimson maps will be added into these existing playlists:
• Infinity Slayer – Harvest
• Big Team Infinity Slayer – Wreckage and Shatter
• Dominion – Shatter
• Capture the Flag – Harvest and Wreckage
• SWAT – Harvest
• Team Slayer Pro – Harvest

zap

175322_o.gif

Yeah, yeah, I know. Well Halo 4 was my last Limited Edition halo game unless something changes.

kylej

Banned
you can just... walk into the rock? and you clip through?

does anyone involved with halo 4 actually play this game?

Satchel

Banned
How do you guys think they'll recompense people who spent 2000 MS Points on the Map Pass? They basically spent 2000 points on something that costs everyone else 1600.

nothing. Already been back and forth on twitter. They're burying their heads in the sand on it.

Computron

you can just... walk into the rock? and you clip through?

does anyone involved with halo 4 actually play this game?

You actually have to crouch to get in as I have just tested, and you can't shoot either way.

These holes are easy to miss, so this type of thing is easily forgivable. It will likely be patched within a week, which is more than could be said for previous halo games.

More COD VS Halo stuff.

SMGs are/were overpowered in Blackops 2. Vonderhaar said "We couldn't pay people to play them in testing, online we can't stop people from using them. They were overpowered, so they are getting tweaked."

Developers admitting their tests flawed and making adjustments to weapons? What is this?!? INSANITY.

P.S. Nerf boltshot.

Looks like I better start using SMGs until they fix them.

Computron

Sweet, I am actually getting the new maps in BTB! (First try too)

Now if only Harvest was a choice, since that is what I wanted to play since I first saw the maps.

Seriously, what is that about?

malfcn

I don't think it is a terribly bad thing with the free glitch.

It will increase users into the map pools. And the $10 free thing is right and wrong. If you were going to have Map Pass the loss is really $5. Still crappy though.

Hey free maps! Thanks 343!

i feel REALLY bad for whoever screwed that up. that must be costing MS a TON, ok a decent amount of money in lost sales

Crazyorloco

After playing a few games on each of the maps... I have to say that I kinda like them. I usually stick to CTF and BTB playlists anyway. Harvest is soo boring to look at though - Doesn't seem like Halo at all.

I thought Harvest was pretty ugly. It looks like a map we would see on halo Reach. But the map itself isn't so bad. I like the design. I just gotta get use to it.

dalVlatko

Hey free maps! Thanks 343!

i feel REALLY bad for whoever screwed that up. that must be costing MS a TON, ok a decent amount of money in lost sales

I wouldn't be surprised if the season pass money makes up for it

I wonder how many people bought the season pass vs how many people bought 3 map packs in Halo 3/Reach

Computron

WOW. Wreckage is a surprisingly good BTB map. The medium sight-lines keep the DMR somewhat in check. The center hill and the grav lifts, while fun, have me concerned. The vehicles seem more useful as well.

I might play this game more now.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe I missed out on those free maps. I would have played them tens of times, man.

Omni

Why the hell was I just put into a CTF game where it was a party of 5 up against... me? Well there was one other guy on my team, but he quit as soon as I joined. The score was 4-0.

poo

zap

I can't believe I missed out on those free maps. I would have played them tens of times, man.

Are they not still up? Have you tried going back to the dash and then into the game again? That seemed to work for some people. I know people getting the maps free still.

DeadNames

Banned
Why the hell was I just put into a CTF game where it was a party of 5 up against... me? Well there was one other guy on my team, but he quit as soon as I joined. The score was 4-0.

Ohohoohohoh if you think THAT was bad...

Me and an AFK vs to mantises, banshees, a metric fuckton of OP power weapons and 8 players on Ragnarok.

Sometimes I don't even know.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Are they not still up? Have you tried going back to the dash and then into the game again? That seemed to work for some people. I know people getting the maps free still.
Yeah, I tried, thanks. Ah well.

Omni

Ohohoohohoh if you think THAT was bad...

Me and an AFK vs to mantises, banshees, a metric fuckton of OP power weapons and 8 players on Ragnarok.

Sometimes I don't even know.

Oh wow :\

I think I've found a new favourite. Oddball on Wreckage is pretty damn awesome, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom