• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

willow ve

Win/Loss. Super frustrating to go in alone and try to rank up.

It's better than the individual CSR method. It only takes into account the final "score" tallied by each individual. You can go 15-0, your team wins, but if you're not listed in the top 1/2 of all players in the game according to score you still get a "loss" added to your CSR.

I guess the only way to rank up is to play stupid and rush rush rush all the time. Who comes up with this?

Oh my god.

I quit. So, we're just getting curb stomped on Outcast, Oddball. 0-296. I FINALLY take the ball and hold it for almost a minute, before I die I throw it to my team-mate so we don't lose. We're still holding it, 200-296, we've been playing amazing defense. My team-mate, throws the ball to the enemy, I was about to kill (2 shots) in reaction, so he doesn't die. They get the last 4 points before I kill the guy.

The thing is, he threw the ball and gave him the win even though me, and another guy were defending him. There was only one enemy near him and I had him. He made us lose for no reason. >_<

Anyone on HaloGAF want to play Castle? I'm done playing with randoms.

Korosenai

If I see that fucking cat one more time...

CgAjpjw.jpg

JackHerer

It's better than the individual CSR method. It only takes into account the final "score" tallied by each individual. You can go 15-0, your team wins, but if you're not listed in the top 1/2 of all players in the game according to score you still get a "loss" added to your CSR.

I guess the only way to rank up is to play stupid and rush rush rush all the time. Who comes up with this?

I've found it much, much easier to rank up playing solo in Infinity. 38 vs like 15 with a lot more time spent in Castle DLC.

Redford

aka Cabbie
Finished the design for the Combiner!

2OGpaSI.png

Rather than run on blamite like the Needler and Needle Rifle, it runs on "blamethyst," a way colder compound that accordingly affects the sounds (which sound more crisp and icy now) and the steam/particles visible.

What color are the needles? Should be blue.

I dunno about the gatling-gun style muzzle, looks un-covenant. Pretty cool overall though.

Omni

What's that website that lets you check your CSR quickly? I can't load Waypoint because my internet is still capped

What color are the needles? Should be blue.

I dunno about the gatling-gun style muzzle, looks un-covenant. Pretty cool overall though.

It blends in more with actual detail provided. I'll try and do a study of the muzzle at some point.

The needles are bluish-purple; still recognizable, but they have a bit of a frosty tint on the edges.

Tawpgun

We should have a junior tournament where they take turns posting borderline bannable things and images and first one to get banned loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom