• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your opinion. Most of Reach was the same shitty Forge maps over and over, BTB was a fucking joke in comparison to Halo 3, Arena Slayer was good, but you had shitty maps like "countdown" ( maybe the worst map in any Halo game perhaps people kept picking it to avoid playing on shitty Forge maps because i can't imagine how anyone could like to play on Countdown) which people would keep picking over and over for some odd reason.( Only things i miss from Reach multi is the Grenade Launcher and Sword Base.( one of the two maps yanked from the campaign that i liked)

It didn't get much playtime from me in comparison to Halo 3 and 4 as far as multi is concerned. Again the single player campaign was great though.

The very fact that it's an opinion pretty much means that it can't be factually wrong as it was stated as an opinion not a fact.

this post is full of Wut...

this person should not be allowed to play Halo.

heckfu

Banned
He bashes reach, the only thing I see what is wrong with it is that swordbase is praised by him.

Wait Wahrer you are also a father?

do you not remember his first post in halogaf about hooking up with that guy and unloading on his face? that's how babies are made.

Mistel

Banned
Back in time, huh?
TOO FAR
ibcjleLiFvBUSp.png

i4JA8AEcVhYYu.png

There we go.
That folder name :(
I know its a joke and all, and your not calling me one but it is a tad insensitive.

I totally agree with this.
It is the best looking one in the series apart from maybe ODST for me they hold up better than other titles in the franchise.
this post is full of Wut...

this person should not be allowed to play Halo.
Positive ID for shootin sammy, Where is my Jorge armor for most JP gifs?

That folder name :(
I know its a joke and all, and your not calling me one but it is a tad insensitive.

It is the best looking one in the series apart from maybe ODST for me they hold up better than other titles in the franchise.

Positive ID for shootin sammy, Where is my Jorge armor for most JP gifs?

you get the Wheelchair armor mod for all the gif postings.

Happy New Years and Happy Holidays everyone. The Old Guard is back, newbies can take a step back now, your work here is no longer necessary. #HGS.

May 2014 be a year of rebirth for you all, and most importantly for our beloved fallen comrade Halo.

May things that should have happened, finally happen. (Hire Juices)

May Halo at last be saved.

Feels good to be back.

Duji

Juices will save Halo. He already got us 60 fps and dedis for H5. On to the next step now (whatever that may be).

gAg CruSh3r

Happy New Year HaloGAF. I just want to get this off my chest and have a good laugh about it. Here is me at my local game store (RIP; they closed down this year) at the Halo 4 game launch.
4BB1F462-A8A1-43CE-BB92-36B489B37CAC.jpg

Mistel

Banned
Happy New Year HaloGAF. I just want to get this off my chest and have a good laugh about it. Here is me at my local game store (RIP; they closed down this year) at the Halo 4 game launch.
4BB1F462-A8A1-43CE-BB92-36B489B37CAC.jpg
Not bad really when did the disappointment settle in after you brought it? needs more Doritos and mountain dew though :p.

I know I posted a similar post earlier, but could
Halo XB1/Halo 5 could be a placeholder until they reveal the real deal?

Remember Halo 3: Recon and Halo: Bootcamp?
Turned out to be Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Spartan Assault.

Madness

Simba is the Halo franchise, Rafiki is you.

lion-king-alternate-ending-gif.gif

Who here has XBL Silver and wants some Gold, I have a New Year's present for you.

Lol, I became silver like 2 weeks ago after nearly 7+ straight years of Gold, and only now do they announce tomb raider and sleeping dogs for free, two games I never played, just as it runs out. I mean they offered gears of War before these games, geez.

Ghazi

Lol, I became silver like 2 weeks ago after nearly 7+ straight years of Gold, and only now do they announce tomb raider and sleeping dogs for free, two games I never played, just as it runs out. I mean they offered gears of War before these games, geez.

Sorry, Ragnarok quoted me earlier and I sent it out to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom