• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
HaloGAF final transition stats

I'll be doing a gigantic sweep of HaloGAF stats after the transition is over, getting the final bungie.net stats as well as starting to use the Waypoint stats afterwards. If you want to be included make sure you are on the HaloGAF list and that your gamertag is correct. I might include some of you that aren't on the list(Tashi/Frankie/Alienshogun) as well.

I'll be collecting only competitive stats, otherwise it would take too long(and frankly it's a bit boring work) to get everything else. I'll be getting every medal, most weapons, and the general stats found on this page(if you're signed into WLID when you click it). If you're interested in other stats, I can collect them for you as well; just let me know what you want. I'll be doing derivative stuff like headshot %, perfectionist, worst, and so on.

Again, if you have any requests for competitive stats, just let me know what you want and hopefully I'll be able to do it. Until then, I wish you all a good night, and go Louisville!
Speaking of stats, halo.xbox.com does not list Perfections. This is a huge oversight.

Also navigating your stats on that site is a pain the arse.
How pro? So pro.

Finally had a chance to sit down and relax. I never even had time to meet up with Cyren -_-

Totally called SQ winning and all my friends hated me for saying so even after I was right.

Homeboyd

I'll have to check. It was entirely enclosed by Forge pieces with no natural level geometry. Reminded me a bit of Rat's nest.

Ahh, Asphalt.

The non-heavies version is a lot of fun too. Most people seem to be bothered by the Wraith on it. The author beefed everything up for the Heavies playlist which meant it would play nothing like the original. But I have fun on both.

789shadow

Banned
Ahh, Asphalt.

The non-heavies version is a lot of fun too. Most people seem to be bothered by the Wraith on it. The author beefed everything up for the Heavies playlist which meant it would play nothing like the original. But I have fun on both.

I'm playing on it right now.

Recarpo

Speaking of stats, halo.xbox.com does not list Perfections. This is a huge oversight.

Apparently they don't have a lot of different medals that you can see on bungie. Bungie has just under 100 and halo.xbox.com has 62. Strange, why would they do that?

Regarding HaloGAF's montage I had a glitch which occured to me.

I recorded the films I were to submit offline (Xbox was shitting on me), after I recovered it I tried uploading them to my fileshare and I had this message show up:
File could not be recovered because it was created offline

Any way to fix this? I'd like to submit a clip for the montage :(

You'll have to record the clips again while connected to Live. It's kind of dumb that they make you record them online in order to upload them.

Hopefully you still have the games where the clips came from.

You'll have to record the clips again while connected to Live. It's kind of dumb that they make you record them online in order to upload them.

Hopefully you still have the games where the clips came from.

I think I tried re-recording them again from the clips I made but it was not possible.

I deleted the films after recording the new clips :(

Edit: only clip I have is from me assasinating an elite next to core capture point with few seconds remaining, I guess it's something :lol

Great game

WSbgC.jpg

images

Btw, what happened to Spartans vs. Elites? I loved that playlist. Also, didn't Spartans have the 'Evade' AA at some point?
Yeah there has been a huge gap between my activity in Reach.

Btw, what happened to Spartans vs. Elites? I loved that playlist. Also, didn't Spartans have the 'Evade' AA at some point?
Yeah there has been a huge gap between my activity in Reach.

We do not speak of it but never forget.

Spartans vs Elites was only in the beta. The closest you'll get to that sort of action in Reach is Invasion.

FyreWulff

Just popping in from vacation to note this

Not Lough, High - 30,000cR
Earn a score of 250,000 in any mission in the Reach Campaign.

The final weekly that Bungie.net and any site using the Reach API will be able to see. Somewhat anticlimatic re-using a weekly we saw last month. Not even a Pillar of Autumn LASO.

Not Lough, High - 30,000cR
Earn a score of 250,000 in any mission in the Reach Campaign.

I read that as "Not Lock, High" because 'Lough' is the Irish word for lake (which is used in quite a few place names around these parts :p) which is pronounced as 'lock'.

132962006919.gif

Wait what, is there actually a lough that is said like 'low'? WHAT DOES IT MEAN???

Striker

Ahh, Asphalt.

I haven't played anything on it in MM, but walking through it, it seemed alright (add in the Heavy variant, but not use CTF and Assault?). I don't know why 343 doesn't remove Wayont because its framerate issues, Renegade because of its exploitation of the Banshee/tower without a soft kill zone, and stop running Slayer down the throat of BTB players. Plus with the addition of Heavies, it's goddam RARE to see Capture the Flag or Assault anymore. I felt at least something like CTF/Assault on Hemorrhage or, to an extent, Abridged were decent. But instead, we get garbage like Heavies on Spire and Slayer on every map.

TheOddOne

I have to say that guy's tumblr is awesome, it mixes everything I like; chicks, Zelda, rappers and weird internet humour. Suprise of the year, bookmarked.

Here is a quickly thrown together background I'll be using for my project. The image will be the same size as the game window and the objects you see will move as the player moves in the level. Floating platforms where players to fight will come in later. I'll try take more screengrabs before the week is out. I'm actually using the Spartan sprites from Halo: Zero which I believe is just a 2D fan-made Halo:CE game. However my sprites will change to your Spartan's colours as used in Reach.

j240gadxW9lSu.png

Currently I have your character spawn in initially. Then, as if by some dark magic, players from the last game you've played start spawning in as my game grabs their data (god bless threading).

Now All I gotta do is give 'em health/shields, the ability to jump, some means of firing their guns, a scoreboard and a main menu and I'll be done :p

Here is a quickly thrown together background I'll be using for my project. The image will be the same size as the game window and the objects you see will move as the player moves in the level. Floating platforms where players to fight will come in later. I'll try take more screengrabs before the week is out. I'm actually using the Spartan sprites from Halo: Zero which I believe is just a 2D fan-made Halo:CE game. However my sprites will change to your Spartan's colours as used in Reach.

j240gadxW9lSu.png

Currently I have your character spawn in initially. Then, as if by some dark magic, players from the last game you've played start spawning in as my game grabs their data (god bless threading).

Now All I gotta do is give 'em health/shields, the ability to jump, some means of firing their guns, a scoreboard and a main menu and I'll be done :p

Awesome.

MrBig

Anniversary Team Slayer

1.13.2012 7:25PM
| 9 Minutes

Makes me sad that I haven't played Halo in that long. I blamed BF3 and schoolwork, but then I come in here and see stuff like that warthog tank mod and just back out and cringe at the thought of this succumbing to the fate of Halo 2.

e:

j240gadxW9lSu.png

What is this and how can I help?

Top Bottom