• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Computron

Give me a 1 month and I will do this.

Me too! We can be the baller sub-clan of KSI.

EDIT:

OMG, they have a website, and apparently take themselves very seriously.

Click to expand:
hBuIO.png

Their site: http://www.ksiglobal.com/pages/ksi

If only any of their members actually reflected any of those qualities, instead of mostly being homophobic 15 year old brats on BTB.

Although, I guess I am generalizing at this point...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Computron

I remember me and my friend got control over 2 KSI clans in Halo 2 and kicked everyone out. Needless to say, they were pretty pissed but it was worth it.

Granted this was the time when KSI was everywhere.

oh wow. Was it really that big? Shit! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Adding the letters "KSI" to the beginning of your gamertag is probably more difficult (and expensive) than getting into Tunavi's pants.
True. I mean, he already posted half nude pics on GAF.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I remember me and my friend got control over 2 KSI clans in Halo 2 and kicked everyone out. Needless to say, they were pretty pissed but it was worth it.

Granted this was the time when KSI was everywhere.

I remember they wanted me to change my Icon. I guess to signify which sector of the clan I was in and my rank. I refused. And to not get kicked out of the clan, I told them my disc was scratched and that I actually could not change it.

Red triforce with grey background for life

Tawpgun

Uh, I totally forget, whats the future for the screenshot feature with Halo Reach?

You mean from 3 or Reach?

None? Only upgrade to theater was rewinding in campaign. At the expense of not being able to view films in parties.

Lighting was better in H3 also, H3 screenshots looked better.

EDIT: Oh you mean like the Bnet functionality. Good question.

Sorry for the off topicness of this post, but do any of my fellow HaloGAFfers want to help me grab a few things from Amazon's digital game sale?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=br_lf_m_1000716161_pglink_1?ie=UTF8&plgroup=1&docId=1000716161&plpage=1

I want to grab Darksiders and Metro 2033 but Amazon.ca is useless and doesn't even have a digital downloads section as far as I know and I can't buy these without a US billing address. I just need the keys so I can activate them on Steam and I'll pay you back with Paypal.

Pretty pretty please.

wwm0nkey

I remember they wanted me to change my Icon. I guess to signify which sector of the clan I was in and my rank. I refused. And to not get kicked out of the clan, I told them my disc was scratched and that I actually could not change it.

Red triforce with grey background for life

Yup they asked me and my friend to do the same, obviously we played along until we got up to the point where we had the power to kick people.

Soooooo much hate mail that day and it was glorious.

Whats even better a month for Halo 2 was announced to be going offline me and my friends got on, first fucking game we get is a game full of KSI kids talking about Runescape. I seriously thought I traveled back in time.
(and yes we kicked their ass)

Sounds like Waypoint will support file sharing/searching like B.net had starting sometime this summer. No specifics yet though.

Ah, ok. I knew there were no current plans for rendered films, but somehow I didn't realize screenshots weren't gonna be around for a file. I hope they get on that sooner rather than later. That said, I really wish they would fix the website.. it runs like crap, so slow and glitchy. I assume it has something to do with being part of xbox.com and not a standalone website.

On another note, I really hope that GI cover story is Halo 4.

Usually after a Game Informer cover is revealed, details come out pretty quickly if I'm remembering correctly. Like last month with Assassin's Creed 3, details were released shortly after the cover.

edit: Just checked the GAF threads for AC3, details were released within the same day. And it wasn't a leak, fracas, twas from Game Informer themselves.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Well, if they have the exclusive, then I don't see how anything could leak. I guess the best bet is still Edge on April 11th or w/e.

I thought the ACIII Game Informer details were leaked? There was a thread about it and everything, if I remember right.

Whenever the date is, I need Halo 4 news now. I play Reach in cycles, and I'm close to cycling out of it. Probably gonna be done with it for a while when BF3's patch finally comes out.

edit: Gah, beaten by my own brother.

Usually after a Game Informer cover is revealed, details come out pretty quickly if I'm remembering correctly. Like last month with Assassin's Creed 3, details were released shortly after the cover.

edit: Just checked the GAF threads for AC3, details were released within the same day

Yup, though that was a bit faster than normal. Still, I expect if we will see magazines featuring Halo 4 this month that we will have details soon.

Fracas

#fuckonami
With any luck, we'll get details like:

Where exactly Chief is
A few more campaign details, nothing too major (I want some surprise at launch)
A couple new weapons with details and pics
Clarification, detailed explanation of "gameplay-altering progression" for multiplayer
General explanation of multiplayer's story
Release date
Lots and lots of screenshots

Yeah, I take Ellis' comment with a grain of (Stupid Lie Day) salt, but there do seem to be rumblings afoot. Edge might be out by the end of the week.

There will probably be something in the bulletin at the very least and I imagine they could release something pre-Pax East. I just want to see a full MP game so we can get a clearer idea of base player traits and the BEES! system.

Ramirez

lol, stick a dead body as two guys are rushing me on MLG CD, I guess the body despawned and took the nade with it? Never detonated, DK stolen. Love this game.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Heh, I don't know about good for me, but you were tearin' it up.

Speak of Letters, he's banned?
Yeah, he got a temp ban, I think. And don't worry about not doing well, you just haven't played much recently, heh. You and I were pretty neck and neck last Fall, if I remember right.

I got the noobiest triple kill in that Reflection match. I put it in my file share if you wanna laugh at it.

I didn't want everyone to start posting what they wear, I was just curious if scarfs and nut huggers were a daily routine.
Hah, nut huggers, I like that.

Yeah, I wear pretty tight pants. Loose pants feel weird and bulky to me. I only wear scarves sometimes, but the ones I wear are more like kerchiefs.

Edit : I finally got posters and a dinky little website up for the LAN group I'm trying to start in my city / university. If yall know anyone in Portland, Oregon who wants to play some Halo, send'em my way. And by anyone, I mean Timedog.

Top Bottom