• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Uhm, Frankie not saying anything doesn't mean anything. We went trough this cycle with the VGA's, nothing good came out of that.

He actually did deny Halo 4 appearing at the VGA's. I think the only thing he didn't deny was Halo 4 appearing at that gaming show in the beginning of March and Halo 4 did appear there :p

But yeah, I'm keeping my hopes in check. I've other things to worry about right now
My exams are coming up in about one month :(

TheOddOne

He actually did deny Halo 4 appearing at the VGA's. I think the only thing he didn't deny was Halo 4 appearing at that gaming show in the beginning of March and Halo 4 did appear there :p

But yeah, I'm keeping my hopes in check. I've other things to worry about right now
My exams are coming up in about one month :(
Yeah, but still people believed that is wanna be at the VGA's.

Just went trough 4 shitty exams, free for two months now. Pew.

I just had my school exams last week, but I'm kinda worrying about the national ones. Latin is going to kill me :(

exercitatio optimus es magister

Anyway, I know only bits of Latin, purely phrases presented within my legal work.

Guise, I got 2 perfections in 1 match.

Damn unlucky that the stats are turned off now =(

Don't need no stats for this, I believe you, not as outlandish as Bobs' claims.

I NEED my Halo 2 HD remastered edition NAO.

Once that comes out, it can feel right going from Halo: Reach-->Halo CE: Anniversary-->Halo 2 anniversary-->Halo 3: ODST--> Halo 3--> Halo 4

Come on 343 :(

I bet it'll come out holiday 2013. H4 this Fall and H2 Remastered next Fall.

I NEED my Halo 2 HD remastered edition NAO.

Once that comes out, it can feel right going from Halo: Reach-->Halo CE: Anniversary-->Halo 2 anniversary-->Halo 3: ODST--> Halo 3--> Halo 4

Come on 343 :(

I bet it'll come out holiday 2013. H4 this Fall and H2 Remastered next Fall.

If Halo 4 is as good as I expect it to be, I'll take Halo Wars 2 over Halo 2 anniversary.

I think the signs are pretty clear that the next wave of magazines will cover Halo 4. And it is pretty easy to say that Halo 4 is going to be one of the biggest shooter/video game this year. Halo is a bigger franchise as Crysis. Halo: Reach sold nearly more copies than the whole Crysis franchise.(I do need to find a reliable source but I do not know any other VG sales sites than a specific [banned site] Urgh) Halo is popular. I do not think that GameInformer would say no if they got the offer to have Halo 4 as the title story for the next issue. So I'm pretty sure that GI will have the world premiere of the campaign and Edge will have the European premiere. But I would say that we will not see any campaign video footage till E3.

The Spring Showcase footage was jaw dropping in comparison to the previous Halo games. Andrew Reiner's comment is pretty vague if you ask me.

CyReN

I think the signs are pretty clear that the next wave of magazines will cover Halo 4. And it is pretty easy to say that Halo 4 is going to be one of the biggest shooter/video game this year. Halo is a bigger franchise as Crysis. Halo: Reach sold nearly more copies than the whole Crysis franchise.(I do need to find a reliable source but I do not know any other VG sales sites than a specific [banned site] Urgh) Halo is popular. I do not think that GameInformer would say no if they got the offer to have Halo 4 as the title story for the next issue. So I'm pretty sure that GI will have the world premiere of the campaign and Edge will have the European premiere. But I would say that we will not see any campaign video footage till E3.

The Spring Showcase footage was jaw dropping in comparison to the previous Halo games. Andrew Reiner's comment is pretty vague if you ask me.

Agreed.

I just can't seeing it not being it, but again the South Park RPG happened..

Agreed.

I just can't seeing it not being it, but again the South Park RPG happened..
If I remember correctly, they said that no one would guess their next game. And really no one saw it coming. South Park RPG is a big unveil if you ask me. South Park is damned popular and a RPG is coming written by the creators? Big deal for THQ if marketing is right.

They should go one better and get the whole cast of firefly to play ODST's.

My god, the mere thought.

homer-drool.gif

Personally im hoping for a vidoc more than magazine reveals. Although I would hope that soon after the articles go out 343 will be free to put the new info out in the form of a vidoc.

Out of interest when do magazines usually come out, first week of the month? If so that could certainly go with what David Ellis was saying about this being a good week. :p

CyReN

Rooster Teeth turns 9 years old.

This week, our company turns nine years old. It's crazy to think that nine years ago this week we were posting the first RT video online. We had no idea what to expect from a couple of Spartans wondering about the importance of a box canyon in the middle of nowhere -- but I can tell you that the series and the company passed our wildest expectations in just a few weeks.

We had about 2,000 viewers for that first episode and it exploded to about 250,000 the following week thanks to sites like Fark, Slashdot and our friends over at Penny Arcade. From there it was about a six week climb to hit one million viewers a week.

This year, we will hit one billion views on YouTube alone. The podcast is the #1 videogame podcast on iTunes. Red vs Blue will go from being the longest running web series to the longest running Sci-Fi show in American history (damn you Dr Who). And we'll be introducing all-new shows that will help carry us through to our tenth anniversary and beyond. We can't wait to show them to you.

So, whether you were one of the original 2,000 that watched from day one or if you just discovered us recently, thank you for coming by. On behalf of all 32 people working at Rooster Teeth, I want to let you know how much your support means to us. We would not be capable

What do you say? Let's go for a decade.

Personally im hoping for a vidoc more than magazine reveals. Although I would hope that soon after the articles go out 343 will be free to put the new info out in the form of a vidoc.

Out of interest when do magazines usually come out, first week of the month? If so that could certainly go with what David Ellis was saying about this being a good week. :p

Yeah, Frankie also said something about a gangbang of days.

They should go one better and get the whole cast of firefly to play ODST's.

My god, the mere thought.

homer-drool.gif
Having Morena playing Dare would have played out so much better chemistry-wise with Fillion. Plus, it never helps when it's just one person at a time in a sound booth running off lines without any interaction with their cast mates.

24 file share slots is huge, I don't see myself filling that up. Especially considering the premium quality of my saved film clips. People who make maps will absolutely love this upgrade now though.

Get Elzar and Hyper to join, get drunk, sing "my heart will go on" and upload it in premium quality on youtube.

I'll be the one throwing money around.

If there was a way to transfer it into my file share I would totally do it.

Homeboyd

24 file share slots is huge, I don't see myself filling that up. Especially considering the premium quality of my saved film clips. People who make maps will absolutely love this upgrade now though.

If there was a way to transfer it into my file share I would totally do it.
Can I have yours? :)

Top Bottom