• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

neoism

OK

WTF
This is the 5th fucking time I start Reach and everything is as it was when I first turned it on. What cases this glitch.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Live chat on Facebook with our mystery composer tomorrow 10am PST, question taking starts at 9:30.

Look for a link on the Xbox facebook page.

Ok thats possible, my physical copy isn't here yet so I can't compare.

But man people, you have to see these pictures. =)
I was going to buy the digital copies, but you have to wait for Gamestop to ship the code for you? That's really dumb.

Live chat on Facebook with our mystery composer tomorrow 10am PST, question taking starts at 9:30.

Look for a link on the Xbox facebook page.
*sets seven different alarm clocks*

"When's your new album coming out, Kanye?"

When can we expect mofo's in Onyx Kanye?

I was too scared to use the actual word. Dont want a Gaf banning. Damn you Kanye and your derogatory song titles.

The below pic makes me kind of want to get digital game informer, the picture quality must be amazing for that level of zoom.

FyreWulff

462111_3004212628558_1359630040_32280946_305615074_o.jpg

Hmmm wonder what this AA is, maybe placeholder image for Forerunner Vision?

It's a cube in a cube.. (Yo dawg..)

Press LB to Gleam

Fucking Instagram!

I will be pretty dissapointed if well known app's arent inbuilt into the suit, I mean come on, Angry Birds, Instagram, Twitter, 4Squared and Facebook should come as standard with Mjonir armour. I mean come on, it would be unrealistic if a typical phone these days can do that stuff but the futuristic mjonir armour cant. Im expecting a nice metro UI and Ipod intergration aswell.

I do predict that the cube represents the new armour box ability, its the same as armour lock, but now a box shaped bubble shield also shields your spartan.

FyreWulff

I will be pretty dissapointed if well known app's arent inbuilt into the suit, I mean come on, Angry Birds, Instagram, Twitter, 4Squared and Facebook should come as standard with Mjonir armour.

I do predict that the cube represents the new armour box ability, its the same as armour lock, but now a box shaped bubble shield also shields your spartan.

Mjolnir suits to come with Netscape browser technology

One of the AAs will be the <BLINK> tag, throwing anyone in range into a seizure.

feel

Someone ask if there will be monks chanting about not getting any. (lol halogaf comes up with the weirdest stuff)
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/462111_3004212628558_IMG]

Hmmm wonder what this AA is, maybe placeholder image for Forerunner Vision?

It's a cube in a cube.. (Yo dawg..)[/QUOTE]If that's from the mag, it's a bad idea to risk yourself like that while still a Junior

senador

Banned
Someone ask if there will be monks chanting about not getting any. (lol halogaf comes up with the weirdest stuff)
If that's from the mag, it's a bad idea to risk yourself like that while still a Junior

Yeah.... that's the same pic as the printed issue too. That's the same as posting a scan. That is posting a scan. Remove it yo!

Striker

In all seriousness, Halo 3 had the right idea. Global EXP based ranks, and Skill based ranks. Just need to modify their skill based system so it doesn't reward boosters.
Those Field Major/Strike Commander/Force Colonel in Social BTB were the Inheritors/Reclaimers who party up and go into Reach's BTB.

Giving ranks like that in unranked playlists was never good.

kylej

Banned

I've called this multiple times in multiple threads. Monks chanting will be the level up guitar riff from COD. Take this post, print it out, stick it in a vault, keep the key in a safe place, and prepare to shower me with ColbertICalledIt.gifs this September. Also when the mech level is terrible and I called it within two seconds of footage, I want ColbertICalledIt.gifs too.

Spartan Points sounds so bad. Reminds me a little of when Microsoft tried to push "Halo Nation" to represent Halo players, you can tell some dumbass marketing guy invented it.
I agree, it's a rather mundane name that's hopefully a placeholder like the map names. I'd take Combat Coins over Spartan Points; at least there's alliteration to it.

senador

Banned
I've called this multiple times in multiple threads. Monks chanting will be the level up guitar riff from COD. Take this post, print it out, stick it in a vault, keep the key in a safe place, and prepare to shower me with ColbertICalledIt.gifs this September. Also when the mech level is terrible and I called it within two seconds of footage, I want ColbertICalledIt.gifs too.

Also when the walls and shit flicker in multiplayer maps to show we are in a virtual setting.

Top Bottom