• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Homeboyd

Don't shake your asstits at me bhoy!
image.php

I'm looking at this gif again.
gif3bqadk.gif

Immediately after this the red guy chose the dmr loadout, instaspawned 20 yards away and headshotted the blue guy. Get PWneD Noob!

Why? Who doesn't try to win? Why does the game need to stroke the people who do well? It just doesn't make sense.

The bad scrubs MM tasks me to look after.

*Quit out of Snipers Hemo game*
*Get Snipers Pro Hemo*

*convulse*

I feels ya brah

Karl2177

Really people? They aren't that hard to find, so quit begging for them in pm form. That's why there was recently a spree of banned members in here.

Really people? They aren't that hard to find, so quit begging for them in pm form. That's why there was recently a spree of banned members in here.

Gazzawa got banned, although he is from here, I think the reason he got banned was something to do with hentai...I assume.

Homeboyd

Is this where we hug it out eagerly anticipating the new news drop.. until it hits... and then the shitstorm of disappointment hits? Or is it pretty much guaranteed we're all going to be satisfied?

From what we've heard so far from the game.. I think we're in for a treat tomorrow.

Tell me more about this so called "hentai".

:p
Someone's tag on Gaf says "Fuck yeah! Hentai!" or something along those lines... lol so good

Homeboyd

Wonder if the challenge system will be returning.. and as well, the custom challenges. If they could be created in-game it would be much more useful.

CyReN

Just saw the screen, holy fuck. I thought they were bsing when it came to graphics.

Can we use the GameInformer things as avatars now or is that still taboo?

Top Bottom