• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Ponies are better

tE2Cd.gif

Lion all day everyday

*goes in Avengers thread, people arguing about whether Cap would beat Hawkeye in a big fictional fight, leaves*

*goes into Black Culture thread, people arguing about which FF sucks/rules, leaves*

*goes into Halo thread, people arguing about animals*

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS WEBSITE!?

TheOddOne

*goes in Avengers thread, people arguing about whether Cap would beat Hawkeye in a big fictional fight, leaves*

*goes into Black Culture thread, people arguing about which FF sucks/rules, leaves*

*goes into Halo thread, people arguing about animals*

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS WEBSITE!?
20120122-1ea5khrtc33rwmwnw25124qfby.gif

feel

Why is Halogaf being used as an irc room nowadays? It's just pages and pages of two word responses to random and often very dumb offtopic stuff. It's a pain to catch up on if you're reading everything so you don't miss any Halo 4 tidbits.

Why is Halogaf being used as an irc room nowadays? It's just pages and pages of two word responses to random and often very dumb offtopic stuff. It's a pain to catch up on if you're reading everything so you don't miss any Halo 4 tidbits.

Community Thread.

No Halo news, No Arena ranking in Halo 4.

kylej

Banned

Because any and all discussion about future and current games should be avoided. 343 knows more than anyone and you might hurt their feelings if you state your opinion then Frankie will run away. Much better to hang around like Lemmings and gobble up whatever shitty news gets tossed our way.

Because any and all discussion about future and current games should be avoided. 343 knows more than anyone and you might hurt their feelings if you state your opinion then Frankie will run away. Much better to hang around like Lemmings and gobble up whatever shitty news gets tossed our way.

Your really a cup half empty guy aint you.

I agree with this. I remember lurking in the Halo 3/ODST days and it was almost always game related. This thread is always off topic and it's mostly about dumb stuff.

wwm0nkey

The hell? Apparently someone made (modded) the generator defense gametype in Reach 2 years ago. It has no AI but still kind of cool.

heckfu

Banned
I prefer to slurp.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I agree with this. I remember lurking in the Halo 3/ODST days and it was almost always game related. This thread is always off topic and it's mostly about dumb stuff.

What else are we going to talk about? Everything about Halo's been discussed thoroughly a million times.

Couldn't agree more. Maybe we need a third community tab for random shit, ponies, and the like. Or just another Halo thread that concentrates on Halo?

Chiroptera Feces

Fracas

#fuckonami
He tells the truth.

I didn't lurk during these "glory days" of HaloGAF but I can say that I enjoy this thread quite a bit. We have great discussions over a multitude of Halo related and potpourri topics, and the community here is awesome. Even the off-topic antics are entertaining, to me at least.

When there's stuff to talk about there will be no need to discuss other things. Back in the days of Halo 3/ODST, as there was no "community" then, it was less likely to go off topic. Now that everybody's not concerned about it anymore you see people talk about other things.

He tells the truth.

I think i overacted but basically i read it like "halogaf is full of people who talk shit all the time now".

A community being a community is not a bad thing, countless websites do great jobs of keeping updated with the latest news and any large info bites get talked about to death i have no problems with friendly banter while we wait for larger info drops.

How is it insulting? Am I insulting myself? lol

As above it just seemed like you where shitty on newer members

Fracas

#fuckonami
When there's stuff to talk about there will be no need to discuss other things.

Pretty much. Even though we go off-topic often, we get plenty of discussion over the slightest thing. Lol we spent a few days just discussing the logo for Halo 4.

Top Bottom