• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

What else are we going to talk about? Everything about Halo's been discussed thoroughly a million times.

It gets back on topic when information shows up.

THIS.

Couldn't agree more. Maybe we need a third community tab for random shit, ponies, and the like. Or just another Halo thread that concentrates on Halo?

Chiroptera Feces

This thread would be less than half of what it is right now, if it merely concentrated on halo.

I like the interesting people on here, I like the fact that they have a place to share information however disturbing that person may be (OddOne).

And you also have to remember that reach amongst a lot of you is the least played of all the Halo's, general non-halo 4 discussion peters out quickly.

Ok let's talk about AR vs BR again. Also I'm not a fan of armor abilities if none of you were aware, and I feel that the forge maps in matchmaking are underwhelming. Let's discuss.

daedalius

Diablo 3 thread is better.

Maybe because it comes out in a week.

oh shit page 343, I wonder if there will be anything good will end up here.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Ok let's talk about AR vs BR again. Also I'm not a fan of armor abilities if none of you were aware, and I feel that the forge maps in matchmaking are underwhelming. Let's discuss.

Master Chief redesign is cool beans, the Game Informer reveal was weird, and OMG what happened to Squad Slayer?

edit: Haha Elzar, I don't know what you would do if this thread was Halo discussion only
And today is bulletin day, right? Or is it tomorrow, I always forget.

Oh cool page 343, to celebrate 343 should totally release Halo 4 gameplay footage.

Why is Halogaf being used as an irc room nowadays? It's just pages and pages of two word responses to random and often very dumb offtopic stuff. It's a pain to catch up on if you're reading everything so you don't miss any Halo 4 tidbits.

It would be awesome if somehow my browser was smart enough to colour code the posts so I could skim though and just get the Halo 4 tidbits.

Master Chief redesign is cool beans, the Game Informer reveal was weird, and OMG what happened to Squad Slayer?

edit: Haha Elzar, I don't know what you would do if this thread was Halo discussion only
And today is bulletin day, right? Or is it tomorrow, I always forget.

1336297872159.jpg

Oh cool page 343, to celebrate 343 should totally release Halo 4 gameplay footage.

It's page 172 scrub.

While reading the "should we talk about off-topic stuff" posts in this thread I was watching 30 Rock in another window via Netflix (have fun figuring that sentence out 30th century anthropologists!) and in an early scene the writers are playing Reach 4-way split.

I feel like I just got incepted.

Fuchsdh

I don't feel like its fair to call Halo better than Alien considering the impact of the latter on the former, but I definitely think Halo has a more interesting universe with more interesting things going on.

Maybe Prometheus will make me refactor that.

Fuchsdh

>join a game
>get betrayed 6 times
>no boot option
>betray back
>get booted

who the fuck designed this system?

Always wondered too. I assume the metric offers more leeway for things like splash damage and proximity of enemies. Beating the other guy repeatedly at spawn is more likely to get a betrayal, etc.

It does feel inconsistent, but if they explained the system you woe just have people game it more.

nbraun80

>join a game
>get betrayed 6 times
>no boot option
>betray back
>get booted

who the fuck designed this system?
ha... for me it's usually me driving around in my ghost minding my own business when my team mate just out from behind a rock and i smear him and he instantly boots me..

You should fix that problem, soon. Blu-Ray if possible.

Prometheus is going to be nuts.

Prometheus does look pretty nuts, so I guess I might as well go find an Alien Blu-Ray. While I'm at it I'll probably try picking up the Blade Runner Blu-Ray as well. Haven't seen that either. :lol

Prometheus does look pretty nuts, so I guess I might as well go find an Alien Blu-Ray. While I'm at it I'll probably try picking up the Blade Runner Blu-Ray as well. Haven't seen that either. :lol

Pick up Kingdom of Heaven on Blu-Ray while you're at it. Might as well have a Ridley Scott marathon.

Top Bottom