• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

FyreWulff

I imagine this bulletin will have info on what's coming in the next MM update. Since going by the usual schedule (first tuesday of the month), MM will update before the next Bulletin.

cant get on the forums but 10 bullet AR kill ? whats the argument for that?

Well the AR should actually be the best weapon in the game. 10 bullets? Thats too many. I'd say two bullets two pop shields, two to finish the kill. The assault rifle should essentially posses the same qualities of the Halo:CE pistol, except it is automatic, and has the AR clip.

It would work better that way.

Well the AR should actually be the best weapon in the game. 10 bullets? Thats too many. I'd say two bullets two pop shields, two to finish the kill. The assault rifle should essentially posses the same qualities of the Halo:CE pistol, except it is automatic, and has the AR clip.

It would work better that way.

I want the option even when I dont use the firepower TP (tactical package) to have an AR primary and AR secondary. I even want my AA to be a third AR that shoots from my giant shoulder points.

geez, didn't expect them to be so upset about it.

Anyway, I seem to recall Ogre 2 doing something similar to this once. Maybe it was just not getting kills and still winning, I think it was guardian oddball.

Yeah, they were extremely butthurt lol. It's not the pro's fault that the matchmaking system was garbage.

CyReN

Everybody hates Cyren

I don't necessarily agree with the idea but it really did no harm imo. plus ALL the pros have stopped that, it was like a few old day craze for fun.

Why are they mad at them for doing that? They should be mad at the kids who lost that match for being that terrible.

It's not even a matter of skill, it's a matter of four people with excellent communication beating up on (what appear to be) a bunch of randoms.

if you do it right, you never even have to win a one on one DMR battle.

If that HBO thread is anything to go by, a good portion of the Halo community wants to shoot marshmallows out of their guns for 15 minutes and have the game end with a rainbow over the sky and the announcer going, "0-0, everyone wins!"

Lets do some more of those games where we only beatdown and still win. Shit was golden. Kids in Reach ARE TERRIBLE.

If that HBO thread is anything to go by, a good portion of the Halo community wants to shoot marshmallows out of their guns for 15 minutes and have the game end with a rainbow over the sky and the announcer going, "0-0, everyone wins!"

All tied up at FUN-FUN!

conansj4n.gif
There's a reason why he was perma-juniored.

Being toyed with and dicked around is not fun. Is it impressive? Yes. Does it make me want to rage like a lunatic? Yes, and I would guess that's the reaction they were going for.

This is the only reason I want the 1-50 rank scale back. If all of the competitive people care so much about that numerical rank, bring it back and separate the playlists into Ranked and Social so those of us who want to play for kicks can enjoy our time online.

Edit: Truth be told, I don't give a damn. I just want to play Halo 4.

Being toyed with and dicked around is not fun. Is it impressive? Yes. Does it make me want to rage like a lunatic? Yes, and I would guess that's the reaction they were going for.

This is the only reason I want the 1-50 rank scale back. If all of the competitive people care so much about that numerical rank, bring it back and separate the playlists into Ranked and Social so those of us who want to play for kicks can enjoy our time online.

Nah, it's not fun, but it's a fact of life in the game. HBO shouldn't be throwing a fit like that.

And I'm inclined to agree. Bring 1-50 back. Who cares if people sold them? There's no way to prevent that, and it's better than the alternative of no scale at all.

I'd also like to see a Social MLG playlist, so if I feel like playing without BS gametypes but without trying, I can do that.

zap

Tons of people would love to play a sport against a pro - knowing that you will get destroyed doesn't diminish the fact.

The pros are actually giving the chance to beat them - I don't think it's being toyed with so much as it is providing a challenge for both teams - making the win attainable for the other team and making the pros have to work that much harder for the win.

I would definitely prefer getting beaten like that than 50-5

FyreWulff

Nah, it's not fun, but it's a fact of life in the game. HBO shouldn't be throwing a fit like that.

And I'm inclined to agree. Bring 1-50 back. Who cares if people sold them? There's no way to prevent that, and it's better than the alternative of no scale at all.

I'd also like to see a Social MLG playlist, so if I feel like playing without BS gametypes but without trying, I can do that.

People would just use it as a warm up list before "risking their 50" in MLG, so no, it'd be just as hardcore as the ranked version.

Haha I remember being so hyped that the Hayabusa armor was in Halo 3. I spent an entire summer beating Ninja Gaiden Black on Master Ninja, and the combination of that, the hype for Halo 3, and being like 15 when Halo 3 came out had me so excited.

Top Bottom