• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddler

You're not Ghaleon.

0ae1dd3954ee840075de1395771b6c9c.jpg

GhaleonEB

Obviously Ghaleon gave Dax his blessing since he's on vacation climbing mountains or some shit
Correct, we worked it out over PMs (we checked them, everyone was telling us to). I won't be home for a solid week and an OP update was well overdue. I had plans but just not time while on vacation, and Dax stepped up swimmingly.

What or who is Ghaleon?
I am Ghaleon. You are Spartacus.

a zoojoo

Banned
Correct, we worked it out over PMs (we checked them, everyone was telling us to). I won't be home for a solid week and an OP update was well overdue. I had plans but just not time while on vacation, and Dax stepped up swimmingly

Thank the Over-Frankie!

Louis Wu

Holy shit. 3/4 of the way through the VERY FIRST PAGE of a new thread, and there's a junior on the top of the Who Posted list.

SLOW THE FUCK DOWN, JUNIORS

Yeah, I can still pretend I'm on the first page, even though I don't really use 100ppp.

So it seems my prediction will come true this time. We will get some Halo 4 stuff this week. Take that Elzar!

FyreWulff

Carryon packed. My trip is across two airlines, and of course the first one's maximum dimensions are bigger than the second one's total inch limit. Had to sacrifice some towels and pants to carryon gods by going with smaller luggage.

I'll make my second attempt to get to actually play on my own damn map in matchmaking here in a bit.

GhaleonEB

Carryon packed. My trip is across two airlines, and of course the first one's maximum dimensions are bigger than the second one's total inch limit. Had to sacrifice some towels and pants to carryon gods by going with smaller luggage.

I'll make my second attempt to get to actually play on my own damn map in matchmaking here in a bit.

You could wear two pairs.

DoctorBanjo

Neo Member
Sorry about the abrupt exit Krow. My xbox tried to do a update, then decided to crash halfway through.

I decided to take it as a sign that its getting to late and i should head off.

FyreWulff

No, it's....

...dammit.

Your own Independence Day.

Just for shits and giggles, I made one of the survivors my camoflauge cargo pants. MURKA.

Towels and other things are going to be padding for the Big Box of Crap, which includes all my Rock Band stuff. Including my Mustang. I hope it survives the trip :lol

blamite

So, what should we be expecting out of SDCC? The only thing definitely confirmed is a Forward Unto Dawn trailer I think. Karen Traviss and Greg Bear don't seem to be on the fiction panel, but surely there'll at least be some mention of their next books.

Is a forge reveal a possibility? Reach's Forge was first shown at SDCC, right? I'm guessing at the very least we'll see either the first or second level of the campaign, one new Spartan Op, and one multiplayer map (revealing one of the remade maps might be cool). I'm trying to set expectations realistically, but the long wait between info drops is going to kill me eventually.

Dear 343,

Please surprise us with a shocking reveal that Halo4 is being released early. How does September sound? Thanks.

Does anyone else miss Trasher? I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom