• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis Wu

Unfortunately that Halo fan movie Kickstarter I linked to the other day (the one that was looking for half a million dollars) has been cancelled. :(

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1669104877/halo-team-noble
I'm really not surprised; I gotta say, they were WAAAY too ambitious for what they seemed to be capable of. (I don't KNOW what they were capable of, but Kickstarter is all about convincing people that you're worth the money you're asking for - and they didn't do that.)

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Finally finished my capstone project for my bachelors degree. Gonna play some Halo tonight after I walk my dog, finally get to relax.

I had no idea either. The only extension-type thing I was aware of is that auto-refresh one. These styles make GAF a lot more pleasing to the eye.

Yeah, this one is awesome.

Saw Heckfu's questions. Lmao.

Legendary.

He truly is the king of HaloGAF

Fuchsdh

I hate slo-mo in my movies.

That was honestly the only thing that killed the mood for me with the FUD trailer.

Other than that it avoided so many trailer cliches.

IHaveIce

Banned
aciEr.png

I win.
still laughing haha amazing.

Wow thanks, changed my style to dark, not so bright for the eyes in the middle of the night

Homeboyd

Holy shit how did I never know of this before.
Just converted to Pro. Amazing. Thank you gentlemen.

I use Dark for my mobile so this is a nice change of pace. Also, Fyre (or someone) was talking about wanting to remove the re-direct to mobile version on their mobile device the other day. I was the same way at first. Even after reading Frankie talk about how amazing it was, I much preferred being able to view the forum via the desktop version. Now I'm completely sold on mobile GAF. It is so amazing. Paired with the Dark theme... hard to beat.

But now my desktop has been fuckin' PIMPED. Because of wu's post. Thank you gentlemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom