• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3q3h1w.jpg

Louis Wu

What pure coincidence. Seriously after I posted I saw a tweet about it. I was really depressed that I forgot this historical event in modern European history. But my subconscious did not!
rofl - only fucking Europe would call the celebration of something that happened 223 years ago 'modern'. :)

Homeboyd

Any word on the H4 Ranking system? Didn't get a chance to dig through all the new footage today
Frank was asked about it in the Gamespot interview and he said they're still working on it and taking it very seriously. Want to figure out a way to provide incentive but limit the abuse seen in previous titles. Blissful thinking, amirite!?

Vire

How many hours till the panel starts? Will we have to wait another two days to see off screen, shitty quality footage?

Yes, I mad.

25 minutes left, and yeah probably.... :((

It'd be nice if whatever video they are showing there, they could post it on waypoint now.

Allows for more creative opportunities compared to what? The pro-pipe? You can detonate the pro-pipe in mid-air, stun a vehicle, disable a Spartan's shields, bounce it, or leave a grenade down on the ground for someone to step on. Can the SD do any of those things? Can you go into a little more detail how? I'm curious. :(

Bring back the pro-pipe.
Dax mah boy. I too love the pro-pipe, the best addition to the Halo sandbox from Reach. It has a high learning curve, but when clicks it's just such a satisfying weapon. Really a shame to see it go.

Hearing Heckfu's questions on air had me rolling. Well done.

FyreWulff

wt... f.

It's not like some random scammer posted it... THAT'S HALO WAYPOINT.

Fuck.

Which is hilarious because Machinima's been caught red handed before taking Halo machinima, slapping their intro/watermark on it, and then reuploading.

My opinion of them since that has never really been very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom