• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

Frankie said multiple forge palettes. Now everyone shut about grey

We'll shut up when we get to see them.

It was pretty stupid of them to show that off as marque environment when they know the number one complaint about Forge is the sameness.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
This Forge reveal is pretty disappointing. It's pretty much the same thing with lighting improvements and some small additions.

The lighting improvements in addition to the various environments and palletes should address the biggest issue about Forge maps - that they all looks identical.

It's not the level-editor pipe dreams some were hoping for, but as map editor, it's sounds like a significant overhaul.

So Certain Affinity is handling Forge - have I got that right? Are they doing anything else regarding maps or whatever in today's announcements?

I think these questions have been pretty good.

besides the one about campaign.

Frankie plays Black Ops "all the time"?
Halo is dead.

futuramafry.jpg

AceLegacy

You undertsood that wrong. He was asking, if you can drop weapons and lower weapons.

I got what he was asking. I thought that was a no brainier since they have done it since Halo 2. Why wouldn't they have it for 4.

As Pok3R Fac3D said a better question would be can you do it over live or not.

daedalius

Awful questions.

CALL OF DOODY?

GHOSTS OF ONYX? There's a follow up for that book, scrub.

Beta hasn't ever been covered before!

I got what he was asking. I thought that was a no brainier since they have done it since Halo 2. Why wouldn't they have it for 4.

Did he not say that it will be possible? Still this is a expo from dudes who made the famous RvB series. You should expect people asking machinima related question.

Akai__

Because they would support machinima guys? And the answer was yes. And in Halo 2,3 and Reach it was only possible in theater, wasn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom