• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

Did Ghaleon get banned again?

Long version

Every seven years at my employer, we get an eight week paid sabbatical. I've been there eight and a half, so I was overdue. Two days into it, the wife, two kids and myself pile into a Civic and drove down to southern California from northern Oregon (St. Helens to Yucaipa to be exact), and have been having a very busy, romping vacation (and a family reunion to boot), staying at a brother's house. Disneyland (three days), Seaworld, Universal Studios, San Diego Wildlife Safari and more, packed into three weeks. We leave tomorrow to go home and are taking ~4 days to get there. That's why I'm not even in the top 15 posters for the last OT - I've barely been online. It made more sense for Dax to fire up this one since I'm not around to maintain it for a while (the last OP was neglected).

tl;dr version: I'm on vacation, Dax is filling in. I'll do the next one.

Moa

Frank50lol-1.jpg

Good games everybody.

Reach is SO much better when playing with non-randoms.

Very special thanks to Heckfu for his Flagfu skills. Very special unthanks to Barrow Roll for killing me a thousand times.

Neutral thanks to Monsterfracas for his party "leadership" on this fine evening. We should do it all over again tomorrow except without the Cragmire
sorry Fyrewulff

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
This weird thing happened twice today. Finished a match, and when we got back into the Matchmaking lobby, we were in a different playlist than we were playing before.

CyReN

This weird thing happened twice today. Finished a match, and when we got back into the Matchmaking lobby, we were in a different playlist than we were playing before.

If you give someone else party leader it switches back to their (new leader) previous playlist they had after the new game finishes.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
If you give someone else party leader it switches back to their (new leader) previous playlist they had after the new game finishes.
Ah, okay. Never seen it happen till today.

Sai-kun

Banned
okay none of my friends whant to play halow ith me and i'm gonan be worse than usaul because i'm pretty drunk but who wants to play for awhile???

rules:

dont be bad
dont be un funny
um

dont hat epop music

be cool

reposted from da other thread

p.s. my gt is sai kun and i'm turning on my xbox nowww

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The wolf does not get touched by man. The wolf does not acknowledge pretend violence through digital text.

Fracas

#fuckonami
The wolf was joking, the wolf knows the tournament was your idea. The wolf acknowledges that the wolf does not have obvious sarcasm.

I'm just making sure :p
I respect the wolfpack.
Besides, gentleman's rules (if the teams agree) cover an instance where a team would be down a man.

Oh, and in other news, MLG Reach kicks some serious ass. Played a lot of it this week. I feel better with the DMR, my strafing's improving, and my situational awareness/reflexes/tactics feel a lot sharper. Feels good man.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, Halo 4 comes out in four months.

Oh, and in other news, MLG Reach kicks some serious ass. Played a lot of it this week. I feel better with the DMR, my strafing's improving, and my situational awareness/reflexes/tactics feel a lot sharper. Feels good man.
Yeah! And playing with HaloGAF helps a lot. You can actually talk strategy and set-up plays. Randoms only use mics for mouth breathing.

Do wolves make it a habit of talking in the third-person?

MONSTER BALLS: I'm getting hyped for our first tournament battle. I bought a whole case of batting gloves and every time I get a kill in the tourney I'm going to nail one to my wall. Please excuse me if it appears that I'm AFK during those times.

Hey guys, Halo 4 comes out in four months.
This is good news! Maybe not for the team at 343 who will be unable to see their families and friends for the next 3+ months, but it looks good from this side of the dev/fan line!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom