• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overdoziz

Banned
Anyone wanna know what a next-gen Halo could look like? Pure sex, that's what.

halo-4-in-cryengine-3-1.jpg
I'd rather not play on Orbital again next-gen.

cocamola

Banned
Well that's a first, I've never have won a Rumble pit game before by everyone but me quitting out.

Win by quit in FFA must mean i'm pro...lol.

Falagard

Whoever makes the 100th post, it better be good. I'll be seeing it too many times every day on the mobile site trying to click to the last page button at the bottom.

Shocking fact: you can hit the right arrow button next to the thread name to go directly to the last page.

I think that's a given, but it doesn't mean we can't wish for a sooner release. Just thinking about having to wait until November causes me great pain. Thankfully, I'll probably be getting a 3dsXL. And if Mist of Pandaria magically comes out by October, that will allow me to kill some time, too. Speaking of which, what are other things coming out before Halo4 that people plan on playing to occupy their wait?

The only game I've bought this year is SSX, next one will be H4.

My rental service takes care of the rest. Although the only other game I'm looking forward to between now and 4's release is Fall of Cybertron.

I'm really looking forward to Dishonoured. I didn't know about this game until E3 but it sure looks awesome. Shame it comes out in October but I have to say I can easily wait till then.

The wait for Halo 4 has been really easy for me. Nothing at all that's been showed got me really hyper. I remember being much more hyped for Reach 2 years ago.

Gui_PT

Saw a teammate spawn with Rocket during normal BTB. It's been haxxord.

Oh no that's part of the new playlist updates.

They're testing stuff for Halo 4. They weren't sure if it was a good idea for RL to be a spawn weapon or not so they're trying it out in reach.

L1NETT

The only games I have bought this year is Mass Effect 3 and Minecraft.

Apart from Halo 4, Dishonoured and AC III are sniffing my wallet for Day 1.

kylej

Banned
lmao

"Formal's sniper is powered by the tears of all the people he has raped."

Formal is too ridiculous. I can't even comprehend it.

wwm0nkey

nvm, I'm sure it got posted in the last thread, I didn't keep up very well.

Yeah it was posted, doubt that will be how the collectors 360 will look though, if there is one (which BS Angle hinted that there might be one)

Personally if they were to make one with the Didact glyph on the side that also made the weird scanning noise in the trailer when you start it up I would pay a lot for that even if the new Xbox will probably come out next year lol

EagleBurn

Banned
Formal is ridiculous, even thinking of shooting someone through that gap outside center is impressive, pulling it off is something else.

nvm, I'm sure it got posted in the last thread, I didn't keep up very well.

That's god-awful, no way MS would approve that. The Halo 3 & Reach were great looking, and I don't see MS missing out on a money maker like a H4 limited console.

Shut up and go play Halo 4.
If anyone has any lingering questions/things to look for, I'll see what I can find out. Just be warned that I'm no Tashi and can generally be frightened by a new controller layout. Or just reverting to H3's bumper jumper from Reach's default.

If anyone has any lingering questions/things to look for, I'll see what I can find out. Just be warned that I'm no Tashi and can generally be frightened by a new controller layout. Or just reverting to H3's bumper jumper from Reach's default.

Please try out the sexy as fuck carbine for me?

<3

Crucio

With the next gen consoles coming out sooner or later, I'd rather Microsoft produce a Halo Reclamer Trilogy themed special edition for Halo 5's release. I won't be buying another 360, unless my current one dies.

wwm0nkey

With the next gen consoles coming out sooner or later, I'd rather Microsoft produce a Halo Reclamer Trilogy themed special edition for Halo 5's release. I won't be buying another 360, unless my current one dies.

Speaking of next gen I wonder if they will do something similar to the 360 and reveal it 2 months before E3 and then talk about it all at E3.

EagleBurn

Banned

Well, the timing seems to be almost perfect with an Halo 5 release and Xbox "720", so I'm expecting it to be a launch title or soon after. There's no way MS won't have a new Xbox by 2015...right?

heckfu

Banned
I think it would be a good idea to reduce clutter in here if we made a separate thread or entity just for the tournament. Scheduling, etc could take place there and a) slow down this thread and b) quit talking about the stuff and interrupting flow for members who aren't participating or don't care.

Speaking of...Greencastle can't participate til next week and I think Daedalius is also out until next week as well. Carryfu proposes a 3 on 3 just for this round to eliminate having replacements, etc etc. All members on my team are ok with this.

Please try out the sexy as fuck carbine for me?

<3
I'm gonna try out as many weapons as I can. Very curious about the vehicles and how health is tied to them. Doubtful if I'll be able to figure that out while playing, but will be asking as many questions as an inebriated brain can remember.

I'm gonna try out as many weapons as I can. Very curious about the vehicles and how health is tied to them. Doubtful if I'll be able to figure that out while playing, but will be asking as many questions as an inebriated brain can remember.

Nice! Enjoy yourself.

TheOddOne

Random thought: Will space combat return? It wasn’t that well thought out in Reach, but I think there is room to improve.

Random thought: Will space combat return? It wasn&#8217;t that well thought out in Reach, but I think there is room to improve.

Oh there's definitely room for improvement, but given the context of Halo 4's story &#8211; or rather, what we know about it &#8211; I don't think it's likely we'll see any space combat.

Nutduster

Neo Member
Hi all. I'm new to this place and figure this thread is where I'll be doing most of my posting. I've been playing Halo since the original game. Oh, and this guy Overdoziz, I don't know about him - he seems kind of shifty.

Hi all. I'm new to this place and figure this thread is where I'll be doing most of my posting. I've been playing Halo since the original game. Oh, and this guy Overdoziz, I don't know about him - he seems kind of shifty.

I already rate you higher than Over.

Welcome.

TheOddOne

Oh there's definitely room for improvement, but given the context of Halo 4's story &#8211; or rather, what we know about it &#8211; I don't think it's likely we'll see any space combat.
Yeah, main campaign seems pretty set on exploring requiem. Maybe Spartan Ops?

Yeah it was posted, doubt that will be how the collectors 360 will look though, if there is one (which BS Angle hinted that there might be one)

Personally if they were to make one with the Didact glyph on the side that also made the weird scanning noise in the trailer when you start it up I would pay a lot for that even if the new Xbox will probably come out next year lol
Just DIY!

Welcome Nutduster!

daedalius

If its anything like the scenario we got in Reach, I'd rather not have any.

Epic ground/air battle in spartan ops/campaign instead please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom