• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyReN

RZGdJl.jpg

Squidhands, Frank, Me, Rev3rb

god damn What a crazy day, freddie wong, rooster teeth, halo 4, suddoth twins hahaha, and elijiah wood showed up out of no where

played E3 Build on and off for about 3 hours. the game is heavily focused on gunplay (so good). halo 4 DMR is sexyyyyy. carbine is awesome.

Pretty much convinced I'm the only HaloGAF member that doesn't grow his facial hair out.

Pretty much convinced I'm the only HaloGAF member that doesn't grow his facial hair out.

I don't.

Probably about once every 6 weeks I'll go a week+ without shaving and then I just have to shave. I think it looks pretty good and I get plenty of compliments about it, but it just feels so dirty.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
When you are shot while sprinting, you slow down very greatly to almost slower than normal walking speed. It is awesome.
Magical bullets which slow you down, smh.

Fall damage likely still in, smh.

No one asked about Forge Picture Preview at the Q&A, smh.

No idea if 1 million budget will affect Forge World framerates on 2005 year old hardware, smh.

No confirmation on locked 30fps either, smh.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently I look like Bob Saget if I shave and (a more pale, less muscular) Ryan Reynolds if I have stubble. I've had multiple people tell me both of those things.

And when I have a full beard I just leave people speechless, so I dunno who I look like then.

Magical bullets which slow you down, smh.
You don't like it? I think it's an awesome counter to sprint.

If you're looking for a lore excuse, the answer is obvious:
nanomachines

Rev3rb

RZGdJl.jpg

god damn What a crazy day, freddie wong, rooster teeth, halo 4, suddoth twins hahaha, and elijiah wood showed up out of no where

played E3 Build on and off for about 3 hours. the game is heavily focused on gunplay (so good). halo 4 DMR is sexyyyyy. carbine is awesome.

The DMR felt perfect. When using the BR, there was just enough recoil that shooting at the chest would land the last round in the head when shields popped.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
RZGdJl.jpg

Very cool!

senador

Banned
RZGdJl.jpg

This is super awesome dudes. I'm Jellis. :)

Everyone has awesome shirts, cept Frank, his is just normal. Looks like he is laying off the donuts though, good work. ;)

The DMR felt perfect. When using the BR, there was just enough recoil that shooting at the chest would land the last round in the head when shields popped.

Oh man. That's what was so great about the Reach beta Magnum.

I'm glad that they've got some dynamic shadows going on in Forge now. At least levels made entirely of Forge blocks will have more than a depthless fullbright look to them.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Hey 343 folks, I'm gonna be in Seattle to visit my partner in a week. Feel free to invite me over to play Halo 4. I'll bring you cookies.

Hey guys I just got accepted by NeoGaf and new to these forums. I have been reading the OT's for halo since the first one. I am a huge halo fan and enjoy reading your posts in this topic. Hope to play some reach and halo 4 with you guys in the future.

Let me know if you wanna play sometime. My gamertag is TurkishDLite.

Hey 343, I'll give you double the cookies that kittens is promising if you fly to my house and let me play Halo 4.

An in regards to this beard situation we've found ourselves in, I will say that beards are best. That's the Franklin motto.

Vire

You should, when have you ever heard "that clean-shaven man looks so badass!"

There's a fine line between "badass" and Cheeto's dust neckbeard nerd.

Man I wish 343 and crew would come to FL, I want to take cool pictures with Frankie and crew. :(

That means that the Fort Franklin kittens trap is a complete success. While kittens thinks he's stealing my cookies at the prototype Fort Franklin decoy base, I'll be busy laughing in my secret hidden base (in an undisclosed location. hint: the moon) while my goons are stealin his cookies. 343, I think you know who's house to fly your party plane to.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
That means that the Fort Franklin kittens trap is a complete success. While kittens thinks he's stealing my cookies at the prototype Fort Franklin decoy base, I'll be busy laughing in my secret hidden base (in an undisclosed location. hint: the moon) while my goons are stealin his cookies. 343, I think you know who's house to fly your party plane to.
Little does HaloGAF realize that this is the start of a Halo 4 ARG.

This isn't over yet, FrankliNOT.

m23

Fuck my life, my cousin got a hold of my laptop and wrote some stupid shit about NHL......ignore that post.

On topic, much like many of others I am not a fan of the menu UI. It looks like it was made for Kinect.......one good thing about Reach was its UI elements and they completely changed it. Why have the names sideways? Just makes it tougher to read now.

I guess I'll have to try it out to see for myself. On the other hand, the actual game looks great and fun.

Recarpo

So I just got back and saw everything from the day and I'm sure it's been said all day, but the game looks fantastic and November can't come soon enough. One thing I noticed that I thought was interesting was that one guy killed himself, got a penalty in terms of respawn time, but was still got the prompt to immediately respawn.

On another note, if any members of team JonCha are lurking around, I'll be on an hour or two before our match tomorrow if any of you guys want some warm up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom