• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Hey guys, anyone got a Full Video Link for the RTX Halo 4 Panel?

umad-o.gif

haha i know when im not wanted :3 i tried joining a group to get in some reach games tonight and got yelled at. i don't normally jump into parties without asking, but monsterfracas had sent me an invite so i clicked on it. as soon as i entered i hear '"LEAVE" from what sounded like everyone. rofl i backed out as quickly as i could. maybe next time.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Halo |OT7| http://gifsoup.com/view7/3902098/umad-o.gif

haha i know when im not wanted :3 i tried joining a group to get in some reach games tonight and got yelled at. i don't normally jump into parties without asking, but monsterfracas had sent me an invite so i clicked on it. as soon as i entered i hear '"LEAVE" from what sounded like everyone. rofl i backed out as quickly as i could. maybe next time.
Wait, what? We all wanted you in. You were definitely wanted, by all of us

lol, what? I don't remember anyone saying that but if we did it was just a joke. We wanted you to play!

umad-o.gif

Does anyone expect enhancements to Theater? After seeing how Forge was updated, it seems like Theater could get some new tricks. Depth of field would be a nice start.

I think they'll add some new stuff, for sure. Hopefully they make it feel less clunky. And please make uploading to YouTube a feature. A free feature.

YouTube export would be amazing.

Does anyone expect enhancements to Theater? After seeing how Forge was updated, it seems like Theater could get some new tricks. Depth of field would be a nice start.

I think they'll add some new stuff, for sure. Hopefully they make it feel less clunky. And please make uploading to YouTube a feature. A free feature.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I kind of expect some effects for pictures, but export to youtube(at no cost) would be amazing.

m23

In other news, Mass Effect 3 got really awesome, really fast.

Love that game, still play multiplayer from time to time, I need that Krogan.

YouTube export would be amazing.

Just bring back ability to watch theater with friends, and yeah youtube expert would be awesome.

I kind of expect some effects for pictures, but export to youtube(at no cost) would be amazing.

What kind of effects are you thinking of? I liked how Uncharted 2's theater allowed you to adjust lighting, add fog, change the color of said fog, add depth of field and other various little tweaks that were actually nice touches.

You've obviously thought about this more than I have, I concede.

No worries, I don't expect anything drastic as were my expectations with Forge (lighting the objects properly was all I ever wanted), just some food for thought.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
What kind of effects are you thinking of? I liked how Uncharted 2's theater allowed you adjust lighting, add fog, change the color of said fog, add depth of field and other various little tweaks that were actually nice touches.
You've obviously thought about this more than I have, I concede.

I'm in Ocean City, MD this weekend, and I passed by a club called RUSH, and tonight's entertainment includes...DJ BK.

That was super laggy in Halo 3, if I remember correctly
Worked fine for full games. Clips were a pain in the ass...it takes way too long to transfer and sync game states.

We watch films together in Reach, just press play on my mark...

"We are releasing a number of new modes, but there will be no Invasion." - Josh Holmes Twitter

Nooooooooooo. Sad face...

I guess I'm the only one who liked Invasion. :(

I had a lot of fun with friends in that.

Invasion is gone? Wonderful news. This will allow them to focus more on BTB proper.
RZGdJl.jpg

Squidhands, Frank, Me, Rev3rb

god damn What a crazy day, freddie wong, rooster teeth, halo 4, suddoth twins hahaha, and elijiah wood showed up out of no where

played E3 Build on and off for about 3 hours. the game is heavily focused on gunplay (so good). halo 4 DMR is sexyyyyy. carbine is awesome.
Added to the OP.

I'm up now for a work shift in a couple of hours. Film set day!

Oops. It's alright. I probably misheard you guys then. But I didn't want to cause any problems, so i backed out. Looked like the group was full, anyway. We will meet again!

Ha, you were actually going to be our eighth. Ah well, be sure to join us next time!

---

In unrelated news, I'm finally listening to Beach House's Bloom and it is so good.

Seriously, how much are three forge environments going to matter if we're going to be playing on the same gray boring puzzle pieces anyway?
Frankie said "3 environments and 3 palettes" so expect 2 other colors of puzzle pieces.

RZGdJl.jpg

squid with moosedrool!?
Is Burnie Burns photobombing them?

Halo Content Dynamic Probe Sphere Relations: I like the tweaks to Forge, but they buried the lead with the "3 environments and 3 palettes" reveal. The other environments must still be in the rough stages.

blamite

Someone at RTX tomorrow should see what happens when a vehicle hits the Hardlight Shield.

Also, I still haven't gotten any Needler news!

Fracas

#fuckonami
Why? I'm perfectly fine with it if it means cool new environments for forge.

Can't it be really cool and not spoilerish?

Hopefully, Frank/David/anyone can clarify whether you can find significant story spoilers outside of campaign. I'm guessing Spartan Ops will have many, going to stay out of there until campaign is done.

Still not sure on how to tackle the beast on release night. Do I have people over and LAN it up, or do I put on my headphones and experience campaign?

Can't it be really cool and not spoilerish?

Hopefully, Frank/David/anyone can clarify whether you can find significant story spoilers outside of campaign. I'm guessing Spartan Ops will have many, going to stay out of there until campaign is done.

Still not sure on how to tackle the beast on release night. Do I have people over and LAN it up, or do I put on my headphones and experience campaign?

Well, really, there's not much that could really be spoiled by having environments similar to those in campaign. If you played a map in multiplayer that looked like something awesome in campaign, you wouldn't even know what you're seeing. It's not like there's anything story-wise that could be spoiled.

And we're playing campaign on release.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Well, really, there's not much that could really be spoiled by having environments similar to those in campaign. If you played a map in multiplayer that looked like something awesome in campaign, you wouldn't even know what you're seeing.

Decisions, decisions....

Depending on when my classes are the next day, I may attempt to marathon campaign. Although I think that would dilute the effect campaign is supposed to have.

blamite

Well, really, there's not much that could really be spoiled by having environments similar to those in campaign. If you played a map in multiplayer that looked like something awesome in campaign, you wouldn't even know what you're seeing. It's not like there's anything story-wise that could be spoiled.

Although in Halo 3, Construct basically spoiled the whole concept of the Ark. It could potentially happen.

Oh, hey, you're biggy's friend! Welcome.
Indeed I am, although he may disown me depending on the day (edit: see above biggy's random hatred)

I've played with and against many of the people here already, so I guess I'm a "senior" junior or some such nonsense. For anyone who cares and has the chance, go see Slayer (and friends) at Mayhem Fest. 'twas an amazing night.

I chose mayhem instead of rtx. Am I a terrible person? Ah, I don't care...biggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom