• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach Leaked From Microsoft Servers

Backfoggen said:
~ No Click Zone ~
2b1il4.gif

evolution

Im not really really a Halo player, but from the looks of it bungie made some massive improvements. I won't be standing in line like i did for Halo 3, but im definitely gonna pick this up.

Wow, that's shitty.

I'm not a Halo fan (only really like ODST) but I feel bad for Bungie. As their last Halo game I'm sure they didn't want people experiencing it like this.

Panda1

Banned
[Nintex] said:
Well keep bringing up that Halo sandbox, unlimited playtime Microsoft PR line, but I finished ODST in about 9 hours as well so I'm dissapointed that this 'most epic and biggest game we've ever build' is the same length.
Why dont you have a live subscription?

Foliorum Viridum said:
Wow, that's shitty.

I'm not a Halo fan (only really like ODST) but I feel bad for Bungie. As their last Halo game I'm sure they didn't want people experiencing it like this.

Yeah, I'm sure Bungie's going to be real sad when the bazillions of dollars start rolling in.

Lakitu

st5fu
It'll still sell loads. Leaks suck but that's the way it is, especially for a highly sought-after game like Halo: Reach. Well, at least the word of mouth is extremely good.

Lebron

Foliorum Viridum said:
Wow, that's shitty.

Halo 2 and Halo 3 got leaked early too

All AAA games get leaked early and it's not just Halo. Remember Modern Warfare 2?

I remember a guy randomly bringing Halo 2 on his modded Xbox to one of our weekend Halo LANs almost an entire month before the game was released at retail. We all didn't want to be spoiled so we told him if he said anything or showed us anything, we were breaking his Xbox.

It's always happened.

AnEternalEnigma said:
All AAA games get leaked early and it's not just Halo. Remember Modern Warfare 2?

I remember a guy randomly bringing Halo 2 on his modded Xbox to one of our weekend Halo LANs almost an entire month before the game was released at retail. We all didn't want to be spoiled so we told him if he said anything or showed us anything, we were breaking his Xbox.

It's always happened.
Yeah. To me, this is non-news unless you were interested in spoiling yourself on the story.

Lebron

riceandbeans said:
I'm not a huge resolution fiend, so does that mean Reach is at 576p? I thought they were gunning for 720p this time around. Little dissapointed too. Halo 3 ran at 640p I think.
Yeah, but H3 looked like ass, while this actually looks pleasing.

Not trying to attack you, I'm just saying. I'll take whatever resolution this is running at considering how good the game looks and runs.

Peff

riceandbeans said:
I'm not a huge resolution fiend, so does that mean Reach is at 576p? I thought they were gunning for 720p this time around. Little dissapointed too. Halo 3 ran at 640p I think.

1152x720p, I think, which still isn't full 720p but it's better than Halo 3.

Feindflug

riceandbeans said:

Halo 3 is running at 1152*640 and Reach at 1152*720..also the IQ in these pics is definitely better than Halo 3's.

Game loos awesome IMO. :)

Top Bottom