• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

ElRenoRaven

Gabotron ES said:
When I first saw it I though it looked like a fuel rod gun grunt.
1 weeeek!!!

Who knows. Updated with picture of why I think what I do. I'm sure I'm just nuts though.

But just picture it sitting against the wall before being knocked over like that.

PsychoRaven said:
I've looked over it closely and it looks almost like a stuffed Spartan toy or something. I know I'm probably wrong though because that doesn't make any sense. Forgive crudeness but see

http://i.imgur.com/b7fEu.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

That's what I thought it was. A Spartan Doll or something.

PsychoRaven said:
Who knows. Updated with picture of why I think what I do. I'm sure I'm just nuts though.
I'm sure we are behind something, you can clearly see how they try to avoid to show a close up view of it.
We might get one easter egg per new map <343

Edit: I'm talking about the falling grunt from the Damnation video.

wwm0nkey

PsychoRaven said:
I've looked over it closely and it looks almost like a stuffed Spartan toy or something. I know I'm probably wrong though because that doesn't make any sense. Forgive crudeness but see

b7fEu.jpg
maybe something like the Big Daddy suit from Bioshock 2 MP?

ElRenoRaven

A27_StarWolf said:
Look at this helmet! You can clearly see the circles on the side, and the big circle eye in the CEA Battle Canyon Screen.

insert long ass image link here[IMG]

NEW ARMOR CONFIRMED[/QUOTE]

See the head on it looks just like that too.

ElRenoRaven

A27_StarWolf said:
PsychoRaven and A27_STARWOLF

Solving Halo mysteries since today.

Lets tackle Halo 4!

edit- PsychoRaven beat me to the twitter :p

LMAO. Maybe with more trailers we could tackle that but I don't think there is enough yet to do that.

Gui_PT

Louis Wu said:
Would be hard to make it much bigger than this (you'd need to fill in content that doesn't
exist):

wolvguirine.jpg

(By 'bigger', I mean 'include more of the content that makes it obvious it's Wolverine')

You guys think I should use it?

ElRenoRaven

Gabotron ES said:
You are already famous.

@gui I was already used to Milhouse but this new one is full of win.
Lol I still remember you rocking that Peter Parker avatar XD

LMAO. I wish. I could make a fortune if I was. Also I think you deserve some credit too because the un paint butchered shot came from you. I just butchered it in paint.

Woorloog said:
Trident you mean

It's all right Elite Slayer map but sucks for anything else IMO.

Sorry let me rephrase, I forgot how much all big team maps suck. So much in fact I keep getting their names wrong.

Kibbles

A27_StarWolf said:
Look at this helmet! You can clearly see the circles on the side, and the big circle eye in the CEA Battle Canyon Screen.

http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_fkISdTXVZzE/TWst3yJRKVI/AAAAAAAAACA/uQsYm8NMuAI/s512/Halo%20Reach%20Defiant%20Helmet%20%28Picture%202%29.jpg[/.IMG]

NEW ARMOR CONFIRMED[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, I forgot about that helmet.

Karl2177

Havok said:
To take a page from Sai-kun's book,

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnn48cVAjO1qdlkgg.gif[/mg][/QUOTE]
Normally I don't mind Gaga's appearance, but that is just creepy.

Also, BTB needs more Territories. I had an extremely fun game of it on Hemo today.

Homeboyd

New armor talk... Glad I have ~4.5 mil cR saved up. There's just nothing I want at the moment. Maybe I'll get into it with the new additions.

Watch them be unlockable via Waypoint achievements or something.

GhaleonEB

Homeboyd said:
New armor talk... Glad I have ~4.5 mil cR saved up. There's just nothing I want at the moment. Maybe I'll get into it with the new additions.

Speaking of Achievements...I hope they look more to Crackdown for inspiration, than the Defiant or Noble ones.

Tunavi

Banned
Karl2177 said:
Also, BTB needs more Territories. I had an extremely fun game of it on Hemo today.
I've said this before, but I really miss territories on Hemorrhage in Team Objective. The vehicle combat made the playlist much more interesting.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Karl2177 said:
Normally I don't mind Gaga's appearance, but that is just creepy.

Hah, I like the panda look. The creepiness makes it better.

And I agree about Territories. Still one of my favorite gametypes. Haters be damned.

Homeboyd said:

Yeah, I just hit Brigadier, and none of the armor unlocked when you reach General appeal to me, so I'm going have a lot of cR saved up by the time I hit Field Marshall.

Oozer3993

Gabotron ES said:
;)

...Wayont is one of my favorite BTB maps, CTF in that map is an enjoyable experience.

Wayont is fantastic. Probably my favorite map in the game.

P.S. Territories is easily one of the worst gametypes in Reach. Territories on Hemorrhage is absolutely awful.

One day gone and 10 pages to catch up to, great :p

Just got back from Gamescom. Great day and I actually got to play one game on Beaver Creek 3v3 after standing in line for 2 hours. The map looked great, all jums worked for me and it played very well. The only problem were my enemies who loved using every aspect of the sandbox
Jetpacks, armor lock and AR galore, fuck yea
That and the controller/TV felt a bit wonky to me so I couldn't play optimal.

And I got to shake hands with Shiska, nice guy from my breef time meeting him (10 seconds :lol)

The people going to PAX really got something awesome up ahead. I would have gone to the anniversery stand multiple times if the waiting time wasn't that long.

Top Bottom