• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Reach Reveal Thread - Matchmaking/Multiplayer Details Revealed

Kapura said:
This might be a confirmation that the MP bomb isn't coming today, but tomorrow. Can't be certain with these matricidal maniacs, though. Additionally, it might be a midnight-ish release, which would be about a day from Marcus's comment.

This further confirms no March Second release

*watches as thread builds hopes up for midnight release*
So confused! I can wait, but geez, the confusion makes me almost not want to wait

Kapura

Banned
Dun worry guys, I just sent a tweet to @bungietweets asking that they publicly blame me for the delay. Not like I've never received inbox-filling amounts of hate mail before.

Trasher

Someone I know on Facebook just put these up. Figured I would share them with you dudes.

odsthelmet02.jpg

odsthelmet01.jpg

odsthelmet03.jpg

feel

Kapura said:
Dun worry guys, I just sent a tweet to @bungietweets asking that they publicly blame me for the delay. Not like I've never received inbox-filling amounts of hate mail before.
:lol You do realize he was being sarcastic about that right? It's not your fault
you attention whore! :p

Kapura

Banned
Letters said:
:lol You do realize he was being sarcastic about that right? It's not your fault
you attention whore! :p
I think it'd be funny if I became the new scapegoat. Misplaced rage is hilarious.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
Louis Wu said:
Nah.

They were gonna post it tomorrow, but Don Mattrick made 'em hold off for a couple of months.

And now we're gonna deploy it as an ARPANET exclusive.

Sai-kun said:
+
Louis Wu said:
Nah.

They were gonna post it tomorrow, but Don Mattrick made 'em hold off for a couple of months.
Both gave me a good laugh.
I was shocked when HydraNockz told me about MLG FFA earlier. Wow.
Actually looking forward to checking it out. When I'm not swamped. :-/

EazyB said:
Man, you guys have got to watch this top 10 video IGN put together. Worst clips I've seen in my life. Link

Saw it on the Bnet blog, thanks Urkleton.
The Banshee pilot in #6 is definitely playing Bumper Jumper. I've pulled that "aerial maneuver" many a time before, though never quite so successfully.

Kibbles

Louis Wu said:
Don't count on it.
I'm hoping by bomb they meant video footage... that pretty much rules out a ViDoc though if it's not up by 2AM. That would be 4AM my time so I'll just check when I wake up.

Trasher

Syracuse022 said:
The Banshee pilot in #6 is definitely playing Bumper Jumper. I've pulled that "aerial maneuver" many a time before, though never quite so successfully.
:lol I do the same thing. I never use the damn thing enough to get familiar with the controls.

Kapura

Banned
Kibbles said:
I'm hoping by bomb they meant video footage... that pretty much rules out a ViDoc though if it's not up by 2AM. That would be 4AM my time so I'll just check when I wake up.
Why would that rule out a vidoc? Perhaps urk is just getting sloppy and he'd rather post during the day.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Kapura said:
Why would that rule out a vidoc? Perhaps urk is just getting sloppy and he'd rather post during the day.

How dare you call Urk sloppy, when it is you to blame for all of this. Kapura!!!

Yay for scapegoats. :D

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Hey Urk, any of those 3D Quicktime panoramic model viewers planned down the line for Reach?

I remember some of them for Halo 3, very sweet.

Top Bottom