• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Spartan Assault out Dec 24th on Xbox One ($15), 360 in January

sangreal

beat all the 'A' missions and not sure how I feel about this game. feels like such a mobile experience

the least they could do is dazzle me with loads of enemies and particle effects or something, but nope

Kinda off topic but I'm pretty sure Microsoft said you can buy games through smart glass. I tried to do it with this game but when I searched for it it didn't give me an option to buy.

I'm confused by this too. The Store via website or app...basically anything other than the console itself, needs to be sorted out

statham

This looks like a real cash grab on Microsoft's part at $15.

I paid $5 :p

This is a pretty good game, and it does give me the Halo universe vibe, the dual machine guns, the various vehicles to drive, shields, ect. but this isn't something you can sit down and play for 2-3 hours at a time, its better in smaller 15-20 minute chunks. I've been rotating between this and peggle 2 when time permits.

MaulerX

I bought this game on my Lumia when it was on sale for $4.99 - So because of that, I can get this on XB1 for $5? That's a pretty awesome deal considering the saves carry over.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Gonna pass on this, especially at $15. Will wait for Halo 5 or
Halo 2 Anniversary dun dun dun

phants

Enjoyed it right up to the end (I think?) of mission 3 where it crashed me back to the XO menu. Cost $20 here in NZ, which I think is the upper limit of what something like this is worth, but - so long as the crash thing isn't an ongoing problem - I'm happy enough with it, it is Halo after all, and I'll always choose to play a twin-stick game on a platform with actual sticks!

Top Bottom