• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Wars 2 (XB1/PC) E3 Trailer - Know Your Enemy - Beta on Xbox One now

UND3RxOATH

Neo Member
I believe there will be another beta, PC at least, coming before release. It's going to be a long time coming. At least I have Gears 4 to hold me over.

Lucifon

Doesn't seem to load for me tonight. Is the beta over?

Edit - left it 5 mins and it's working now. Guessing they had some server issues.

Hawk269

Beta has been extended one more day. According to @Brav on Twitter.

Great news.

I had some more epic fights tonight. When one game started, my team-mate bailed of disconnected, so it was another 2 on 1 fight. I was able to pull out the win and it was so much fun. I am really impressed by the explosions when destroying buildings or the main base, it has a nice visual and audio effect that is very pleasing.

I decided to load up the original Halo Wars and I really don't see how anyone could think it looks as good as Halo Wars 2. I am finding it very pleasing visually.

I just really hope they can work out the performance issues..when things get hairy, lots of slow down and screen tearing. Being it is this early, I am sure those things will be worked out. Overall, been having a blast with the beta even with some of the issues it has. Shows a lot of potential, but I really hope they balance things out. Certain powers seem a bit too powerful.

Top Bottom