• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

aj1467

Too late!

udz4Kqm.jpg
I know your pain.

So I just woke up randomly after sleeping for like an hour. Thought I'd drop by and make sure you guys knew that Honeycomb is the stupidest/shittiest/laziest just plain dumb forge map to ever make it into matchmaking.

Made a (tentative) decision regarding which Xbox to buy: black.

- Same color as my other gear
- Can buy sooner
- Comes with physical copies of games (SO package is a download)
- Can play Destiny at release

blamite

Too late!

udz4Kqm.jpg

I love how every single non-Forerunner Halo book has a Spartan on the spine (or at least helmet) and then Glasslands is just like *pfft* empty space.

(I guess Broken Circle is gonna break that trend too, in addition to having a totally different style cover.)

Kiki would make a great reference for Cortana going forward if they're trying to make her look like she has a little more experience than basing her off Jen Taylor.

Mix

I don't want to underplay the RTX portion of Episode 2, and honestly I haven't even listened to Part 2 yet, but Part 2 is going to be really good. Such good things were talked about.

Karl2177

I don't want to underplay the RTX portion of Episode 2, and honestly I haven't even listened to Part 2 yet, but Part 2 is going to be really good. Such good things were talked about.

It's no surprise that Wahrer is a part of this. All talk, no actual content.

Mix

Halo 2's Skyboxes are spectacular. Still taking my time on my H2Vista playthrough and I am genuinely upset I never did it before.

willow ve

WTF happened over in gaming side MCC thread. All I see are banned members and edited posts.

Don't people know by now that all the drama goes here in the HaloGAF OT?

Top Bottom